Varis Carbon Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

ep_chen

Member +
*to admin - sory, not sure if i'm allowed to do this but its for the interest of the members as well. Just to gauge interest.

Just gauging interest of how many peeps would be interested to get a carbon fire Varis style hood. It wont be an original Varis production but will be 99% like it. Using Grade A carbon fibre. It will be fully carbon fibre & not those low quality with just a layer of carbon over it. It will be for the EP82 with a scoop & 2 of the triple fin narrow down vents by the side just like the Varis.

Price is not finalised but as i was quoted, it will be max between 370 - 420 range, depending on the volume. And that is inclusive of delivery as well. Could get it done up if there is enough serious interest of 7 peeps.

Since the original Varis itself is not so common & i think its an ace design, hope there wll be enough interest so i could get my hands on 1 too. haha. Thanks dudes.

Jay

Admin
Group buys must be backed by a registered trader mate, until you can arrange that this thread is locked. I thought carbon hoods were available in the UK anyway.

Also, 'Engine/Fueling/Turbo' is a poor section to place it.

Status
Not open for further replies.