Vauxhall astra for sale

For sale: Here for sale is my vauxhall astra sri 150 cdti 56 plate.

Item Condition: Excellant

Price and price conditions:£8000

Extra Info: The car has 32.062 miles on it as we speak. It has abs,Air con, 18" penta vauxhall alloys,Full XP vaxuhall kit, Heated leather seats in excellant condition, Electric windows, Six disc cd changer, Traction control, Easy 50 mpg by being a diesal.

This car has the 150 bhp model engine with plenty or torque. It is also equipped with the sports button which firms up the suspension and livings up the acclerator pedal.

There is a genuine reason for selling car told upon inspection. The car has just been fitted with a brand new alternator with 11 months warranty on it. Also fitted are new brake pads.

The car was serviced about 4 weeks ago.

The tread depths of the tyres are nsf-6mm osf-6mm nsr 6mm osr 5mm All have very good tread. I also have recently set the geometry on the car.

The car runs out of mot in october and has 5 months road tax left.

any inspection is welcome on this car it pulls amazing and is very comfortable.

Pictures: Through the pistonheads like although if any problems i can transfer :) http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1790513.htm

Contact Details: Through pm or through text or phone on 07849628016

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up prefered though if fuel covered can travel.

glanzanut

Lifer
somebody buy this dam thing so i dont need to listen to him crying about getting this ep82 any longer lol:freddy: