vote for your best hot hatch

tango

Fresh Recruit
i voted for the starlet, but i have to agree with the golf mk1 being ahead, what a sweet car to drive.

Monkfish

Member +
Starlet? Best Hot Hatch ever? I know this is an owners club/forum, but what sort of drugs have you guys been smoking?

Considering cars stock v stock, there are many many 'Hot Hatches' out there that would utterly spank a Starlet in every direction.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
"THE BEST HATCH" vote is utterly bollox...... As what is the best? Better performer or better at comfort or better looking or what?

I dont get it really but hay...... There will be sooo many mixed views its untrue....

Performance wise the starlet will be very far behind as a stcok car compared to alot of those cars, but the cool factor will be high up..... So what exactly do you go by when voting?

Mike D EP82

Member +
im not even going to vote as the vw golf mk2 will probably win as it basically started the hot hatch trend. i dont even see why people think its that good to drive either? many cars out perform it in all areas

Mike D EP82

Member +
i meant mk1 and 2 and 3 for that fact. im not a great lover for vw's as all the owners swear by them like everything on earth apart from their vw is shite?

gv1.3

Admin
yawn

EK9 type R FTW!!!!!11111one

best car Ive never driven. The people on the honda forums are so much nicer than the people on here thats why I dont use TGTT anymore.