wat is it??????????????????????

richglanzav

Member +
i had a corsa b4 my glanza i was fixed on the idea of gettin a c20let conversion dun to it, but then found a picture of akkis white livesport glanza and that glanza turned me to starlets id never even seen one b4, and went to drive a silver glanza at an import garage near me and i was hooked totally

it was such a great feeling that it was only a 1.3 litre engine but was soooo fast and the boost felt so much betta than NA accleration

so after much thought i ended up with my glanza...facts i considered were:

petrol economy
tuneability
rare factor
mean/unusual looks

which i think ule agree the starlet kicks all other hot hatches into touch on all of those factors

Timmy

Member +
After much consideration, i decided it was fastest car that i could afford that wasn't dog.

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
I just drove my Glanza ffor the first time in a couple of months... it felt like when I drove it for the first time :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
I just drove my Glanza ffor the first time in a couple of months... it felt like when I drove it for the first time :)

that feeling is so great.

for me it's cos starlets (where i am) are pretty rare (although glanza's seem to be getting popular) was the fastest i could afford aswell.

2 years later and 2 gt's later i'm still loving it.

i havnt driven or been in another car that is so much fun, it's not the best car out there but it's unbeleivaby fun and thats what counts most for me.

also it's cheap to run being a 1.3.

ryanerak

Member +
saw them at pod & was loving it! found out they were only a 1.3 & had to have one. Most fun car i've driven i think :)

cole

Member +
1 there cheap to run
2 there only a 1.3 yet there so fast
3 fun to drive
4 the look on someones face when they try to overtake u and you plant it !

lol

Seanmcn

Member +
The Turbo button did it for me!!

I thought it was the coolest thing ever. but now the hi/lo is by passed!!! :p

Glanza-V

Banned
Was the BLITZ Dumpvalve... lol

What othe car was going to be cheap to run and economical with a DUMPVALVE lol

And my first experiance was a Punto Turbo EUGHHHH! (Shivers)