We are the arsenal!

sanchez

Member +
Haha was a cracking game, i think the better team won in the end, and i dont think anyone expected that outcome...

...However lol you still got 90 mins to go yet at the Camp Nou, so good luck with that!! :D

ktl

Member +
WHATA |GAME,,,,, im shaking up also and we was late on the first goal by us as we didnt know it went in.

OH WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL WE DO!

AdDaMan

Member +
WHATA |GAME,,,,, im shaking up also and we was late on the first goal by us as we didnt know it went in.

OH WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL WE DO!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Arsenal we love you!!

BUZZING!!!!!!

WHAT A GAME!!!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
real shame messi didn turn up today. i guess we will have too wait till the 2nd leg for another hatrick from him :)

animal gt

Member +
real shame messi didn turn up today. i guess we will have too wait till the 2nd leg for another hatrick from him :)

ya no what it was nice to see him marked outa a game!!! i always said it! be hard on him,an mark wel! an theres ya go,he actualy was getting frustrated,whenyou give him time an space hel destroy ya tonite he didnt get that..fair duce to arsenal doh they kept at it.

starletsam

Member +
Tbh messi missed so many sitters today on any other night he would have had a hatrick!fair play to you arsenal guys you done well!and that's coming from a yid!