WedsSport RS-5

GTti

Member +
nice wheels, would look good resprayed

Been doing that:

Need to lacquer and finish off though, haha.

P080308_1244.jpg

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Mine are rare enough in 15"... Not so sure on the carbon look, and TBH, I think 16" is a little too big for a wee Starlet (unless you're after looks over performance of course :))

Good spot though!

GTti

Member +
Only weight details I can find.

Wed's RS-5 (Original design) Cast/Spun 15x6.5 13.5
Wed's RS-5 Super Street Cast 14x5 8.9
Wed's RS-5 Super Street Cast 15x5 9.2
Wed's RS-5 Super Street Cast 16x7 13.5

I should think my 14x6's are around 4.5KG.

59bhp

Member +
hmm they do look nice, greens not really my thing though lol. Unless your going for the whole 911 gt3 thing lol

I bet they would look good red, or even just plain silver.

GTti

Member +
They're just my track wheels - I'm going to get some nice R888 to wrap them up, I have a set of Enkei RP01's also in 14" with Road tyres. It's Kawasaki green - for some motorsport looks :)

GTti

Member +
Damn you Luke, I was thinking of doing the Lime Green centers too...

Be my guest mate here are the paints to get the right colour:

Paint

You'll need to use this primer to get the right match:

Primer

I'll post some pictures up once I've lacquered them and polished the lip up so you get a better idea.

riko666

Member +
hehe, was messing, it's not like cause you've done it I wouldn't, rather I'd use it as inspiration...besides, a sexy guy like you must know what he's doing :p

But seriously, thanks for the paints - I'm really undecided on what colour to go for...I photoshopped Yellow, hot Pink, lime green, satin black...they all look fabulous! Mind you, they'd be for the track tyres..not brave enough to carry out such colours on the road

Red Hot

Member +
They're just my track wheels - I'm going to get some nice R888 to wrap them up, I have a set of Enkei RP01's also in 14" with Road tyres. It's Kawasaki green - for some motor sport looks :)

Got a set of 14" Sparco racing Crimson wheels here that would be very nice as a track wheel. those tires are pretty damm expensive tho:p