Wepr td04 kit

jonny-boi32

Member +
For sale: WEPR td04 kit

Item Condition: not great

Price and price conditions: £350 delivered within UK

Extra Info:includes external w/g mani, wastgate and screamer, and downpipe.

I bought this from cheshireglanza at the end of last year, it has just been fitted to my car and driven home from the tuners after my engine was rebuilt, hasnt been driven since because i was waiting for the emb to be fitted, but i just treated myself to a zisco kit. cheshireglanza said the kit was grand but was jus blowing out at the bottom of downpipe due to no gasket, as he was using putty. the manifold is braced, it has also been rewelded, and is also heat wrapped. cant remember what make he said the wastegate was. the mani to head has been skimmed and the downpipe has been braced badly and to the wrong side for some odd reason. but its a cheap kit and can be tidyed with little cost. this kit will not fit with standard rad. i can include a civic rad and fan if asking price is met.

Pictures:

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

TURBO AND LINES NOT INCLUDED

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: In Price

danb87

South East England Area Rep
typical, 2 weeks ago i would have had this. just bought external etc for my hybrid lol glwts

Honda-eater

Fresh Recruit
what else is needed in order to work on the glanza engine??? i have turbo!! i no oil feed and oil return would hav to be messed about wit!! wit the external waste gate is anythine extra meeded??

jonny-boi32

Member +
what else is needed in order to work on the glanza engine??? i have turbo!! i no oil feed and oil return would hav to be messed about wit!! wit the external waste gate is anythine extra meeded??

To fit the actual kit, you just need this kit, along with turbo, oil and water lines, gaskets, ideally a fmic, and civic rad, which I will include if asking price is met!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
lovely the welds on the manifold :) good luck with the sale .you might be better off selling each pice seperate as you know them manifold crack all day long

jonny-boi32

Member +
lovely the welds on the manifold :) good luck with the sale .you might be better off selling each pice seperate as you know them manifold crack all day long

well, you need the downpipe to suit the manifold and the mani needs a wastegate, so it needs to be sold as a kit. gonna be no use for who ever buys them seperate. as ive stated this is the way i bought it few months ago and have been asured its running grand, and just needs gaskets to stop blowing out, im giving more information than i was given. im being as honest as i can. the mani as braced and as i said if the bracing is sorted on the downpipe it will reduse the risk of cracking, same as any manifold.