What is your favourite take away food?

alan_5555

Member +
Right....Just putting this up as i now have a belly full of chicken madras, nan bread and rice.

But i love taco fries from abbrakebra (when i have had a few beers)

Chicken vindaloo, madras

Not really a chinese fan or a chipper fan.

And my favourite drink to wash any or all of the above down is Dr Pepper (has to be freezing cold) :haha:

gv1.3

Admin
taco fries are drunk food fullstop.

I used to love Indian food but I tried making it recently and bought all the spices and its so easy to make and tastes much nicer so no takeaway indian anymore.

My fav, because I cant get it here, is simply chips from a chipper.

alan_5555

Member +
have to agree with you there on making your own indian food, I do this sometimes and it always comes out lovely, Only thing is the nan bread is lovely from the indian takeaway. The stuff in the shops is not that nice.

When i was in australia i was constantly eating "pie face" pies...God they are savage :haha:

ragz

Member +
Full of egg fried rice and crispy beef.love a chinese but like a good jalfrazi and a beer

sick n tired of curries guess its cause i have a diffrent one everyday but jalfrezi does it for me

but seriously though takeaway curries are crap compared to the ones my mum makes

GTnomez

Member +
^^^ Thats because its ingredients are cooked twice and its on actually fresh!

Mine is just Plain chow mein with quorn.

durmz

Member +
When I stayed in America we had two big favourites! Chipotle was number one, a burrito place, get a huge wrap and fill it with freshly made awesome food, chicken, rice, beans, salad, cheese, hot sauce, just immense( and I've recently found a similar place in London near where I work) amazing, 2nd was pei Wei, no idea what country it's from, Asian obvs, chicken and rice and chow mein etc, great stuff.

When I'm pissed or on the beer, it has to be chicken tikka main, madras sauce, half a pilaw rice and half a chips, yes me and my sam share it haha

Dan507

Member +
Has to be pizzia with Ready? ham, bacon, extra cheese, peparonie(spelling) and all the other meats with bbq sauce. washed down with a chilled coke. might have to get one now, typing that has made me hungry lol.