What power should this rover 220 turbo setup be making?

EP82

Member +
Out of interest what potential power should I be seeing from this set up?

Forged Pistons,lightened bottom end,lightened crankshalf, Fast Road Cam Kit, Uprated Fuel pump, AP Racing Clutch, Re-Chip, Garret Turbocharger T3, Wastegate Actuator, bigger intercooler, Custom full system exhaust, custom down pipe

many thanks in advance :)

EP82

Member +
lol I know rob, just want to make sure his power claims are close to what it will/could be producing

EP82

Member +
hmm, He says he thinks it is running 320, tbh I have looked into it and they do several versions of the T3, the lowest one being capible of 400bhp

sx_turbo

Lifer
there 200bhp as standard :)

extremely strong engines, take huge ammounts of power, and is one of the few reliable rovers

Shib786

Member +
there 200bhp as standard :)

extremely strong engines, take huge ammounts of power, and is one of the few reliable rovers

My mate has one of these, engine is in a MG ZR, first the piston rings went, 3 days later, the car has started over heating..

Typical Rover XD

sam_glanz

Member +
theres a lad with a purple one about 20mins away from me, he always waits at this shell petrol station and waits for people to pull in and then follows them out for a race on the duels, But in all fairness its a fast car, he beat my 230bhp td04 starlet, And hes always out.. its never off the road lol

its not purple colour with i yellow spoiler is it?

starbogt

Member +
Alex Mine ran standard at 190bhp at fly and after a bit of boost etc on standard turbo nothing uprated except chip and a bit of fueling neary 240bhp.....