What small air filter to use with relocation kit??

lildave_ep82

Fresh Recruit
Hey people. I have a relocation kit from turbo to behind grill but I have recently fitted a fmic and now I have a little amount of room behide my grill I have a civic half size rad and air con removed but still not enough room. Is there a decent small air filter suitable??? Thanks.

I bought a universal cone filter for £7 of ebay fits fine with my fmic just tilt the end of the pipe up. pipercross do a foam one for 35 im about to buy, just dont get a chunky one

Paul_JJ

Member +
I bought a universal cone filter for £7 of ebay fits fine with my fmic just tilt the end of the pipe up. pipercross do a foam one for 35 im about to buy, just dont get a chunky one

K&N makes one of the best air filters in the world, they're being used on many racing cars as well as apache helicopters. They will last a life time as well.

lildave_ep82

Fresh Recruit
Was having trouble as my fmic was way too high. Moved it down an inch and a half through out my foam piper cross filter because I don't know how long it's been on the car and just bought a universal cone filter with 2.5 inch bore off eBay. Mounted facing out rather than having 2 elbows to have it behind the centre of the grill now just on the left hand side . Sorted!