what they worth.... suspension

glanzaV195

Member +
as above, got a set of potenza"for street" springs and fixed rate dampers, in good clean condition,were on the car when imported, they are made by bridgestone and provided a tidy drop and a firmer but still comfortable ride, thinking of selling but not quite sure what they'r worth, any sugestions please....
thanks.:)

glanzaV195

Member +
Rome2008117.jpg

Sigma

Member +
I have these ;)

The're actually made by Tokico, and commisioned by Bridgestone.

To be honest, it seems that there are a few coming over with them on, so not as rare as first thought.

With the potenza springs, mine are stupidly hard and make it handle like a shed.

My springs are red though, and these are black.

I'd be prepared to give you £100 as a spare set.

Last edited:

glanzaV195

Member +
I have these ;)

The're actually made by Tokico, and commisioned by Bridgestone.

To be honest, it seems that there are a few coming over with them on, so not as rare as first thought.

With the potenza springs, mine are stupidly hard and make it handle like a shed.

My springs are red though, and these are black.

I'd be prepared to give you £100 as a spare set.
mine never handled like a shed, perhaps your car is a shed??
the springs are not stupidly hard like you say yours are, they must be a different rate to yours, the springs have a sticker on them saying "for street", yours must be for track or something i guess.would rather keep then than sell for £100 as may put them back on the car and sell my d2's

Last edited:

Craig_GT

Lifer
I have these shocks mate, they are rare, or so i'm told.. speak with Toby-he'l give you a guide on price

Craig