What To Do with the 82

Crazy_eyes

Member +
Had my (totally standard) EP82 on the road now for 6 months as it was a project but ended up being stood on my drive for to long (i really wanted to get it mint before driving it but as a second car i just havn't got the spare money). The problem is my car needs a tiny bit on the rear quarter filling and a full respray (looking at £1500) and also wheels refurbing (£200) so were at £1700 ish so far then i need some coilovers (£500)

this comes to £2200 (very rough estimate but i bet it's not far off)

Not sure what to do?

would i be able to pick an Ep82 up already sorted for the money i've got to put into mine, theres also the sentimental aspect of things.

Would love a bit of feedback on this

cheers :)

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
I would personally put the £2200 into my own car. I went out and bought a shed with the intention of doing it up.....its taking a while but when its done it is mine! I will know every part of it inside out and personally know that its been done properly! I could spend 5k on a impressive spec car only to find its a shonk! so for me...I prefer to build my own car rather than buying some one elses problems :)

Mark :)

rage

Lifer
totally agree, would rather spend the money on my own car, knowing it has been done right and enjoying the build yourself instead of buying it from someone else.
even beyond the fact that what you buy from someone else might or might not be the quality you want, it's a lot more fun to be able to do up a car yourself and be proud of the work you have done