What to go for next??

After-Glanza

Member +
Ok well it looks like my Honda civic type r EP3 is sold and im now gonna be on the look out for another car. So far my options are

Forged Skyline GTST (AROUND 5k) somewhere around 360-400hp. I had a run in one of these when we were looking at doing a px for my Civic and fook me it went well and sounded unreal with the screamer etc

Another forged Glanza or GT Starlet which i would be hoping to be around the 300hp mark as well although not overly fussed on the figures as long as it goes well.

Evo 5, can be picked up with a decent spec over here for around the 5k mark as well and i have seen a nice white one i have my eye on.

Finally my last option would be a jdm dc2 integra, running a few breathing mods with a big shot of nos that would hopefully have it running good power with plenty of response. Theres one of these locally and even though it has a few other mods than i would be planning, its running 12s down the quarter mile so makes for a very quick car

I appreciate any input on this and i am open to any other cars that may interest me that people on here have experience with.

Cheers. Chris

malcolmgt

Member +
i would say skyline but only as i have wanted one since i knew about cars.
lovely motors. wouldnt be shy either :p

After-Glanza

Member +
Yea the skyline that i seen was some car but we couldnt come to a deal at the time. Was 360hp at the time running 0.8bar on a t3/4 hybrid. At the same time though, i am after something 4wd as i havent tried that yet, but then again when i see that nos powered teg flying down the strip it makes me want it badly. lol Its definately a very impressive car for the power its running. I´m sure all the local lads from NI and the south will know the teg.

98_glanza

Member +
Doubt i could afford a k20 EK9. Budget will be around 5500 sterling or so and wont be going over that. Would be some car though. :drive:

dc2's are very nice cars too.go for one with big spec though as they require alot of money to make them fast unless you just put nos in it :drive:

addz

Member +
Nos is for women, if you don't have the power, then you don't have it.

Evo is also a good choice in my eyes if the skyline drops

richglanzav

Member +
do a k20 conversion in an ek4 maybe? can be made to handle more or less as good as the ek9 cant they? and much cheaper car. then put a supercharger on it lol

After-Glanza

Member +
was that ep3 black with white wheels ?

Yea its for sale on here, should be going tonight though.

IMO theres nothing wrong with nos, its a cheap way of gaining extra power, theres nothing more manly about spending a fortune on different tuning methods when big power increases can be had for decent money. Makes a big lot of sense if your not willing to spend the thousands upon thousands on other ways of tuning the car like an integra na.

addz

Member +
Why spend money for a 10 second orgasm when you can have prolific orgasms. I don't favour nos personally, yes it's a good way to push out an x amount of power for a few seconds at a smaller cost. But you're better saving that money and getting real power. Not digging at you, this is more general.

After-Glanza

Member +
Why spend money for a 10 second orgasm when you can have prolific orgasms. I don't favour nos personally, yes it's a good way to push out an x amount of power for a few seconds at a smaller cost. But you're better saving that money and getting real power. Not digging at you, this is more general.

I do see where your coming from pal. But nos is good bang for buck and i think is a very good option for cars such as type r civics etc as they lack that big kick.

Anyways it is just an option, another car that has caught my eye is a h dev stage 2 200sx which would be around 330 hp on a t28r. I remember abbot saying he went from his 289whp starlet to a 350hp 200sx and he found it to be quicker? Could be wrong though but if thats the case then that wil be right up at the top of my list as i love the stance of a nice s14.

After-Glanza

Member +
Im really thinking hard now about a nice 200 or the teg. An sti type r scoob has also crossed my mind. decisions decisions