whats this do

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxter

Member +
im not going to buy it just never heard of one.

anyone heard of one?

i know you must have had one in a car at some point jay?

Jay

Admin
Yup, only ever seen them in the brochure. It'll need wired in manually to a GT that it didn't come standard in. Not sure if it even still works and there's no way of getting a refill for it but I thought I'd bid on it - research and all that.

Jay

Admin
Fragrance dispenser - perfume for your car. Hope it smells better than the aircon system..

C

CaL

lol mine smells like bens...im buying this thing just due to the fact no one has one and its JDM to the max lol

Jay

Admin
I'm going to scream.

It's worth feck all as it probably won't plug straight in. You can't buy refills for it. and it makes your car smell funny.

I'm only bidding on it because I'd like to examine one. If you win it you should do the testing, photos and a writeup for the site. Less work for me if you get it.

goldenvtr

Member +
i was hoping you where trying to put together a GT of some form with ALL the optinal extras, that would be impressive, although the hassle of sunroofs, tems suspension ect it would take alot of work and money to source it all

penguin_turbo

Fresh Recruit
I'm going to scream.

It's worth feck all as it probably won't plug straight in. You can't buy refills for it. and it makes your car smell funny.

I'm only bidding on it because I'd like to examine one. If you win it you should do the testing, photos and a writeup for the site. Less work for me if you get it.

it will plug straight in if youve got the right connections, cos i just unplugged it straight from my car!!!!

penguin_turbo

Fresh Recruit
I'm going to scream.

and 2636jay, u aint getting it for 3.99!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.