whats up

jk1

Fresh Recruit
hey i guess i just join the gang of new new people,i was looking on the site from i was 11 and i'm not really new to it, so i welcome the rest who are new new people. i am here now to get my feedback on a couple of major technical stuff,its my time now to get my self a EP-82 :gt-smilie: and i'm very proud to say big up to all Turbo Starlet owners :gt-smilie::quadgt::ep91::gt-logo:rockon:

jk1

Fresh Recruit
11?what age ae ya now lol

I am 17 now and this site been up for a while before it updated. :p you all join and didn't know say it up for a good while. :gt-logo production for life, you guys who ask you ain't real T.R.D people.

Last edited:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
What is with all this "welcome" stuff can't some at least be a little more imaginative, Dane you've posted twice lol. If it's about getting your post count up just ask admin to change it if it matters so much!! John you must have posted that 100 times, I don't care but I know the admin are getting tired of the bandwidth being used pointlessly.

Welcome mate :p

On a serious note that last sentence makes no sense at all care to elaborate? :)

Best Regards,

Toby

Sorry Toby, i get carried away sometimes post deleted :) Didnt notice it

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I am 17 now and this site been up for a while before it updated. :p you all join and didn't know say it up for a good while. :gt-logo production for life, you guys who ask you ain't real T.R.D people.

How to make friends and influence people, mouthy sprog style! :D

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Don't worry Dane you don't do it much would just be nice if new members could actually have a chat about there car, or what there doing, or how much they like the site rather than welcome mate, welcome mate, welcome mate, welcome mate, welcome mate lol!

I don't care personally really don't doesn't effect me but I know the forum could do with as much bandwith as poss, and that goes to all the welcome crew :)

Your welcome,

T

Pick on the new trader day is it :(, i understand what you are saying :). But it is a welcome to the site its not a history lesson :) Some people like to keep it simple.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
No not picking on you, you've spent thousands with us and were about to forge your engine you numpty I must have written over 15,000 words in PM's to help you :p

All I'm saying is 1-5 welcomes is great, 2 pages of welcome mate is just madness if you want more posts added to your count just ask admin! (not saying you are but thats the gist were getting! :homer:)

God I'm going to dream of welcomes tonight!!

T

:), I am sure each new member looks at his own thread and if i welcome the first member i want to welcome every new one too., in fact Toby :) for you il make more of a varied conversation in the future :).

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Anyone else wondering why a 17 year old, brand new member is slating people that didn't realise the site has been up dated? A little bit necky for a "hi, I've just joined" thread, don't you think?