Wheel bearing

PelvisGt

Member +
Well my wheel bearing has been making a funny niose for a while now. So i took it to my local garage to get it fixed but they cant seem to get hold of the correct bearing :shoot: so i need to either find the code for the wheel bearing or someone sell me a working wheel bearing.
Thanks

Nwimie

Member +
toyota should stock them mate !!!

im sure someone with a epc will give you the part number ;-]

Kelly

Member +
our wheel bearing has gone badly the night before trax, its in garage tomorrow just a handy local garage and they havent had any trouble ringing for parts and finding a wheel bearing!

PelvisGt

Member +
our wheel bearing has gone badly the night before trax, its in garage tomorrow just a handy local garage and they havent had any trouble ringing for parts and finding a wheel bearing!

Maybe the garage i go to is full of twonks :(
Thanks you 2 for your input :)

danturbo4311

Member +
what bearing has gone mate front or back ive just this minute finished changing mine as my back bearing went, got a bearing kit (inner and outer) cost me £30 (not from toyota) in total took me an hour to do thats including going to motor factors & getting the part

PelvisGt

Member +
what bearing has gone mate front or back ive just this minute finished changing mine as my back bearing went, got a bearing kit (inner and outer) cost me £30 (not from toyota) in total took me an hour to do thats including going to motor factors & getting the part

:O ! i need the front left wheel bearing! Is it the wheelbearing for a gt yeah or does it not matter? :p
and how much :homer: lol