Where do i bolt and clip harness's into?

Monty

Member +
I have bought 4 point sparco harness's and wanted to know where they bolt in? I know there 2 points in the rear seat for the back of the harness but where does the front of the harness clip into? One is beside the door where is the other? Also any pictures would be great...M

Monty

Member +
There is a blanking plate in the floor tunnel where the belt stalk would go if not secured to the seat

My piece that i plug my seatbelt into is bolted onto the side of my recaro seat, its a seat like the GT recaros. Is there another bolt hole on the floor? Any pics at all dave?

Monty

Member +
Found it?

Lol dave i have pulled the carpet up and cant see or feel any holes at all? Do u have any pics or a paintshop diagram u could show me? Sorry to be a right pain in the arse, but i jst cant seem to see it... Should i take pics and stick them up here? Give me 2 mins....

Monty

Member +
Image008.jpg

Where on here, do i just clip the clip of the harness onto the seat rail where the standard belt clip is bolted onto?

Image009.jpg

This is a pic under my seat under the carpet, i cant see or feel any bolt holes?

Monty

Member +
Cool, this is a pain in the arse why cant it just be plug in and go all the time lol!

Wish i still had my GT, wouldnt have any of these fookin problems...

Monty

Member +
Lol no mate, remember i wrote the GT off and got the glanza? Why is there a different mounting point for a glanza? Please tell me there is Dave?

HorwathBence

Member +
Now its dark, but tomorrow i ll take a pair of pcs about it. Mine is a non gt 82 an my mom got a 91...
on both there were a blinded hole, so i had to drill, and just place a nut with asheetmetal onit on the other side.
The eyebolt ll hold it in place. can not loosen, couse can not turn on the otherside, and u se if the belt is twisted....
Aniway. it is not a big deal...