where to get pads for wilwood calipers

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
anyone got any links to get replacement pads for the wilwood/3g brakes. Same type as what come with them would do don't need uprated or to spend anymore than necessary as these have lasted well and stop fine. Thanks

weakboy2

Member +
your good with modding things dub, dynalite pads fit if you grind away the middle part of the pad backing. Doesnt take long and the pads are so much cheaper + there is a llot bigger range of pads

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Can anyone confirm that the 3G kit use the same pads as the MC CHU Willwood kit? Rep for some that can confirm a definite answer. Would be great help.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Thanks for the answer guys. I cant seem to get in contact with MC Chu any more. How can i tell what calliper it is? I mean this if for near future reference. I havent taken the calliper off yet to check if it has make printed on etc. Its been so long.

weakboy2

Member +
i think they are dynalites, but if you took a pad out and took a pic of it, i'm sure we could identify it soon enough dude :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Again thanks mate :)

Well i should be starting work on the starlet very soon within the next month, taking things off sorting some stuff out etc etc. So ill post a pic up then.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
DL2PADPROD.jpg

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=12832&osCsid=7tcjjr6p19l5995s50kbh87ei1

they look like the ones, midilites or something?

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
thanks for the info chaps, have ordered a set of smart bp10's which i'm pretty sure were the ones shipping with the kit originally, more than happy with the longevity and performance of them :)

repped... (the ones i could, gotta spread the love too apparently, but thanks chaps!)