where to go on a sat night

chickenn

Member +
Dose any1 know of and good meets on Saturday nights in southeast. now lakeside is well and truly dead I don't know were to go any info? Regards luke

danb87

South East England Area Rep
id take a drive down southend on a sat night mate, always seems too be busy down the seafront. :)

chickenn

Member +
id take a drive down southend on a sat night mate, always seems too be busy down the seafront. :)

Completely forgot about southend. The only thing about southend is the speed bumps lol you know about any other places were you can do bit of tumping lol?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Completely forgot about southend. The only thing about southend is the speed bumps lol you know about any other places were you can do bit of tumping lol?

lol ive been too one meet in the past 6 months i think lol so im so of radar on them, i know lakeside is crap as took a drive down there couple weeks back, bluewater at end of months meant too be a big meet.

chickenn

Member +
lol ive been too one meet in the past 6 months i think lol so im so of radar on them, i know lakeside is crap as took a drive down there couple weeks back, bluewater at end of months meant too be a big meet.

Oh right lol yea I went lakeside couple of weeks ago and there was about 10cars there and half tesco was closed and so was half the strip shut. Will be missed :(

George611

Member +
Excel is shut now wouldnt go within a 100miles of the place!...i hear its back to the old days..southend til latish then basildon! pipps hill area