whiteline bushes

Kev

Member +
Hi all.

I hope someone here can help.

I have my car booked into a garage today and one of the bushes is missing from the whiteline front anti roll bar set, they stripped the old one all down and then found the kit was missing one of the bushes.

I had it booked in for whiteline springs, anti roll bar front and back, anti lift casto kit and panhard rod fitting.

Does the front and rear anti roll bars use the same bushes? I can't check as the car is still in at the garage.

If so they could have used one from the rear anti roll bar set and of course I wouldn't have to pay labour for stripping the old one down and putting it back on again...

They have continued to fit the rear anti roll bar and put the old front roll bar back on.

Thanks for any help
Kev

sx_turbo

Lifer
they are not the same, but wot they could have done was use one of the old bushes from your old arb just for now till toby sorts u out another one, then you could have changed the old bush with the new one yourself, thus saving 2 lots of labour charges.

Kev

Member +
Yes that thought crossed my mind about the old bushes.....

Annoyed I didn't mention that and also not impressed they didn't suggest it either.

Kev

sx_turbo

Lifer
Yes that thought crossed my mind about the old bushes.....

Annoyed I didn't mention that and also not impressed they didn't suggest it either.

Kev

they wouldnt have suggested it cos they wouldnt have got, more money out of you that way.

Kev

Member +
Yeah I know, but what annoys me is that I'm a customer of there's for years, spent a lot of money with them and pull this on me.

Oh well, just need to get hold of Toby now to sort out this missing part.

thanks
kev

sx_turbo

Lifer
on the other hand they might not have been comfortable with fitting it that way just incase something ent wrong.

you know how the country going, every thing about being P.C and people afraid of being sued.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Hi Kev,

Which bush is it? PM me and I'll send another for you, WL items have so many bits it's untrue. I would do waht Ricky suggested seems the best way.

Kind Regards.

T

Kev

Member +
Hi toby, I'm off to pick it up now.

I will get confirmation of the missing part and let you know.

I just spoke to them and mentioned about the bush, they said it's slightly larger then the original one and didn't want to fit it and take the risk of anything happening, the guy said he did think about it, but thought best not too.

Thanks
Kev

sx_turbo

Lifer
Hi toby, I'm off to pick it up now.

I will get confirmation of the missing part and let you know.

I just spoke to them and mentioned about the bush, they said it's slightly larger then the original one and didn't want to fit it and take the risk of anything happening, the guy said he did think about it, but thought best not too.

Thanks
Kev

the only bad thing that could happen was the roll bar might have rattled and the steering wouldnt have felt as tight as it was when going round corners hard. but you could have lived with it for a couple of days imo.