Who gives a damn?

Yeah who gives a damn about life?? Who trully cares whats happening in this world, in tehre daily accurances. in tehre work, whats going to happen tomorrow..

Does anyone really care??

sx_turbo

Lifer
nope as long as life is good for me i dont care.

i have enough to care about, what mod i'm going to do next, what am i going to eat for dinner, what pub should i go to, i mean my life is full of worrying enough all ready why would i want to worry about any one else

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I live each day as it come's...

So long as my kid's are ok and im alive to see them im a happy man...

Other than that no im sorry i couldn't care wot is happening around the world.. Selfish i know...

lanxter

Member +
some stuff yes some no.

thing with this country is i think we care too much bout rest of world and not whats happening here.

i mean loads of people i know are getting laid off or made redundant. things aint looking good.

bout time all these dole scroungers and people who live off the country get told to get a job or fuck off.

i liked the idea i heard other week on the news about people who couldnt prove they where incapable of work or who just lived off benefits had to pick up litter off the streets.

Hey STu I am the same as long as the family is A1 I couldnt give a damn, Global warming, fuel prices, Credit crunch, I couldnt care..

Life is good at the minute, cider, radio 1 in Ibiza..

Hey Lanxter David Cameron reckons he told Labour that they should have put a cap on teh amount of LEGAL immigrants they let in from the EU but Labour didnt listen.. Thank GOrdon Brown

lanxter

Member +
yeah i heard that mate on radio 1, bout right for labour mate i wont be voting for them.

david cameron however didnt seem to have any good answers for my liking on that interview mate.

too much pussy footing about and not telling it how it is.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Hey Lanxter David Cameron reckons he told Labour that they should have put a cap on teh amount of LEGAL immigrants they let in from the EU but Labour didnt listen.. Thank GOrdon Brown

immigrants arent the problem they were. the amount coming in has slowed down and some are even going back home.

immigrants arent as bad as alot of people think. i get pissed off more by lazy british people who think they deserve everything for doing nothing.

i have 2 lazy bastards who live next door. both on benefits, do nothing all day and just complain about stuff and drink and smoke.

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah i heard that mate on radio 1, bout right for labour mate i wont be voting for them.

david cameron however didnt seem to have any good answers for my liking on that interview mate.

too much pussy footing about and not telling it how it is.

politicians are all a bunch of bellends. none of them live in the real world and dont deal with the issues that actually matter to real people

lanxter

Member +
not just saying imagrants mate im saying any fucker who cant be assed to get a job or claims bennefits when there is fuck all wrong with them.

loads of them where i live.

example a girl on my street who my family know well, her mum told her she had to get a job and work 2 weeks later suprise suprise shes pregnant so wont be getting a job.

dac69er

Super Moderator
that seems the in thing for scroungers. pop a kid out and get a free house. really fucks me off.

everything is up the shitter.

Stulet-GTT

Member +
I couldnt give a damn, Global warming, fuel prices, Credit crunch, I couldnt care..

The bloke i work with goes on about the aconamy, and world stuff and politic's...
I dont have a clue what he's going on about most of the time.LOL

Yer price's an stuff are going up, live with it and enjoy ya life an wot u got i say...

Single teens get away with things, but if they dont have a steady background usually there little babies end up as bad as them..

PS: I dont want anything up my shitter.. Well not tonight anyways...

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
yep same wer i live bunch of lazy moaning ba**ards...and everybody has there days where they dont feel like they give a shit about what happens ....but as long as my car is allright and my family and girl is ok..i guess life isnt that bad...!

dac69er

Super Moderator
just seems like you only get support if your lazy or just dont care and want to scrounge.

if you work hard, get a job, buy a house etc you get nothing.

you sit at home, do fuck all with your life, commit crimes etc and you get lots of special support, care and benefits.

its the same at school. naughty kids get to go to college and learn vocational things like engineering and car maintenance. if your reasonably good your stuck at school.
pissed me off seing those little brats at college when i was doing my apprenticeship. would have given a left bollock to learn something i was really interested in for a change.