Who's from MANCHESTER?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Carlos Tevez! :D

Dont mention his name again! :haha:

yes, for utd! were would be my best bet?

Any tickets held for the original match date will remain valid. If you are unable to attend the game due to the re arranged date please return your tickets to Ticketing & Membership Services, please note all returned tickets need to arrive at Ticketing & Membership Services at least 48 hours before the game.

One United Members can purchase tickets online or by calling 0161 868 8000. Ballot results can be obtained by calling 0161 868 8000.

Non-members can call 0161 868 8000 to speak to a customer service advisor about purchasing a ticket or visit ManUtd.com/oneunited to purchase a One United Membership and become an official member with the club.

Hospitality is also available with prices starting from just £119 + VAT. Call 0161 868 8000 for more information.

The deadline for Season Ticket holders to opt-out of purchasing a ticket has now passed. Season Ticket holders choosing not to 'opt-out' are advised to monitor their bank account to ensure that payment(s) was processed and access cards credited correctly.

Taken from Manutd.com.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
tevez has had his fun, i doubt he will be as excited as he was the last few times.

we will now take city back down a peg again! we were the better team at eastlands and will do it again tonight.

just need to make sure we close them down quicky and stop bellamy getting 1 on 1 with rafa

Iain@CRD

Lifer
tevez has had his fun, i doubt he will be as excited as he was the last few times.

we will now take city back down a peg again! we were the better team at eastlands and will do it again tonight.

just need to make sure we close them down quicky and stop bellamy getting 1 on 1 with rafa

We dominated the whole game, couldnt cope with our preasure and a truely thought Rooney was going to pop one in but with 3/4 players marking him at a time was difficult.

They dont have a chance tonight.