wiring injector harnes on EMANAGE ep91 !

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i was using this diagram

Wiringdiagram.jpg

(thanks wallace)

all wired up and looks it working fine... but now i came to wire the injector harness.. and got a bit mixed up!

diagram is showing that

FROM EMB PLUG injector #3 and #4 are going to injector #2 and #4 on the standard ecu

and

FROM EMB PLUG injector #1 and #2 are going to injector #1 and #3 on the standard ecu

i guess wallace didnt have any problem like that.. but isnt that wrong?

also, our ecu has 1 pin for 2 injectors.. so couldnt we use #2 from emb for pin 25 on the ecu, wich will fire injector #2 and #4 and #1 from emb for pin 12 on the ecu so it will fire #1 and #3 injectors..

HELP PLEASE!!

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
ive never used that pin out in my life not saying its rite or wrong tho y dont you just go buy what greddy say @ www.greddy.com

well on the PDF off greddy.com says that every injector wire has to go to a single wire on the stock ecu harness... now our ecu's only use 2 wires for 4 injectors... thats why im a bit confused and u dont want to burn anything hehe...

how do you wire EMB's injector harnes chris?

please. thanks ;)

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Right I've just had a check and I'm pretty sure my diagram is correct.

I/J CH1 and I/J CH2 from the emanage are both to be wired into the ecu Injector signal #1 (Referred as #10 Injector pulse 1 and 3 by toyota) which is pin 12 on connector 2.

I/J CH3 and I/J CH4 from the emanage are both to be wired into the ecu Injector signal #2 (Referred as #20 Injector pulse 2 and 4 by toyota) which is pin 25 on connector 2.

The Greddy wiring diagram which shows this is how the signals from the emanage are grouped is on page 23 (Example 2) of the manual here: http://www.greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/1246.pdf

Unfortunately mohd was taken off line as it had all the diagrams shown which explained where I drew up the diagram from, but I did take a bit of time doing it and as I said my cars been runnning with it for 3 years now without a problem, so I can pretty much gaurantee that diagram is correct.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Right I've just had a check and I'm pretty sure my diagram is correct.

I/J CH1 and I/J CH2 from the emanage are both to be wired into the ecu Injector signal #1 (Referred as #10 Injector pulse 1 and 3 by toyota) which is pin 12 on connector 2.

I/J CH3 and I/J CH4 from the emanage are both to be wired into the ecu Injector signal #2 (Referred as #20 Injector pulse 2 and 4 by toyota) which is pin 25 on connector 2.

The Greddy wiring diagram which shows this is how the signals from the emanage are grouped is on page 23 (Example 2) of the manual here: http://www.greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/1246.pdf

Unfortunately mohd was taken off line as it had all the diagrams shown which explained where I drew up the diagram from, but I did take a bit of time doing it and as I said my cars been runnning with it for 3 years now without a problem, so I can pretty much gaurantee that diagram is correct.

cheers that cleared it all for me!! then i will wire it that way! :) thanks again. rep