Xbox 360 or PS3?

Greg0r

Member +
Its my B-day next friday and my lady wants to get me one of these...

Im leaning towards the PS3 as its newer and slightly better spec etc

But i also want a 360 for the microsoft live, as loads of my mates hardcore COD4 and Fifa etc online.

What you reckon?

gorgeous1083

Fresh Recruit
go for the 360 mate, i think the online gameplay is much better and the games are brilliant too! Halo3, COD4, PGR4, Forza you name it most of them are good.
Ive got the Black elite version which basicly has a HD cable and 120gb instead of 20GB, it helps to upgrade to an HDtv too if you can afford it

parkiboy

Member +
yup deffo the xbox 360, much better games catalogue, microsoft have more money and just keep buyin up sonys exclusive rights hence why games like devil may cry 4 are on both consoles now!

Greg0r

Member +
already got the hd chilling on my wall :)

i mainly use my pc for online gaming tho, thats why im more inclinded towards the PS3

also anyone played Viking or Dark Sector? whichever console i get defo going to sign them the reviews look amazing

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I prefer online coming with the PC to be honest, just more use to it for games like CoD etc. But the Xbox Live is good for PES and PGR etc.

Sigma

Member +
I have a 360 elite, and love it, but being a hardcore PS fan, I think I'm going to go for a 3 with GT5.

lanxter

Member +
360 for me mate few of guys at work bought ps3's and sold them after playing a 360 just mainly due to better online play and more games and a better price

Toddi

Member +
Had both, sold the 360. Xbox live is amazing.

But with sony making there own HOME due out soon it should be as good.

TBH, go for whatever controller u feel better with, they are both as good as each other.

white-ep82

Member +
ps3 is the only way to go!! blue ray has won the HD battle and the gameplay is amazing....and remember we are at the bottom end of its capabilities. and free online gaming.....