You have been invited.......................Saturday 01 August 2009

*starlet_babe*

Member +
to the annual Japgirls Tunnel Run as Friends of myself, I will be heading a group of starlets/glanzas.

We are please to bring you our yearly Japgirls Tunnel Run

Running as always from the Ace Cafe to The Dome Station Car Park.

Ace Cafe
Ace Corner
North Circular Road
Stonebridge
LONDON
WN10 7UD

We at Japgirls expect everyone to behave and abide by the laws of the land concerning speed and general road rules and respect the reputations of both clubs :)

There will be time to meet at the Ace Cafe to eat, use the toilet etc and be organised into groups. We have the Ace Cafe Car Park booked from 5.00pm and will leave the Ace Cafe at 8pm sharpe to begin the Run.

We suggest that you bring co driver's with you to aid you to search for road signs, read directions etc. Also a London A-Z might be wise in case you get seperated from your group and a bit lost. We will try to redirect people who might get lost/seperated. We do intend to have stoping points along the route with Marshalls.

Please DO NOT plaster this event on other forums. If you have a forum you know would love to come and will behave then please pm me with that information (Please let me know and I will see we can add them)

I will need to keep an up to date list of people attending so we are able to organise the groups with Group Leaders. Also we need to know how many instructions/maps etc to print off.

Those that would be interested in attending please add your names below:

Thank you

Sammie aka *starlet_babe*
Japgirls Moderator/TGTT Events Rep :)

on behalf

The Japgirls Events Team

*Updates*

I will be sending out a map guide(please pm with an email address to send it to) but I suggest that you have someone copiloting as it can be difficult to see and extra pair of eyes is useful and having a look at google maps etc to get a rough idea of route will help.

I will be acting as a guide for us with my other half and his ek9 following to pick up any that get lost :D I'm hoping to make sure that all our cars are marked so we know who is with us :)

I've done a sat nav route for any one running a garmin sat nav or navteq maps on their phone i just need to make sure its as near perfect as I can get it (I'll post it up or email it if i can)

It would be really good if we could all meet there at half five onwards as will give me a chance to arrive and see what is happening and then give us time for loo food and drink!

Important for those of you that already have my mobile no it has changed: 07879779665 I will still have the old number with me just in case.

Any further questions etc just ask by pm or email!

ITS REALLY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ALL GUESTS ON THIS TUNNEL RUN AND I ASKED IF YOU COULD ATTEND ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU ALL BEHAVE, I WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU GUYS BUT THIS IS A WARNING ANYONE ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE NUMPTY WILL BE SPOKEN TO AND ASKED TO LEAVE.

Hopefully when you come into Ace Cafe car park they will let you all in and try and park with me, a few of you know what my car looks like or just look for a silver ek9 parked nearby!

Think Thats All You need to know!

Remember please be careful and enjoy the run!

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday nite!

Luv and Hugs

Sammie xx

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
im suppose to be road tripping down to newquay in first week of august but ile find out what day we leave and see if i can cum, kooool

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
1.danturbo4311
2.KrissyB
3.AzE_B
4.Amd1691 G-V
5.chinaone
6.Morph
7. jodielocks
8. Knightsy-EP91

Sammie I will follow you down if your coming through my way :) may even persuade Duncan to come lol

*starlet_babe*

Member +
1.danturbo4311
2.KrissyB
3.AzE_B
4.Amd1691 G-V
5.chinaone
6.Morph
7. jodielocks
8. Knightsy-EP91

Sammie I will follow you down if your coming through my way :) may even persuade Duncan to come lol

Indeed altho I maybe there before hand as I have to help set up :D As we doing it slightly different this year! Hopefully won't lose anyone lol

Also any well behaved friends are more than welcome so long as I know who's coming as you will be in my group :D

x

Quick Nick

Member +
1.danturbo4311
2.KrissyB
3.AzE_B
4.Amd1691 G-V
5.chinaone
6.Morph
7. jodielocks
8. Knightsy-EP91
9.Quick Nick

Well up for this!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
1. danturbo4311
2. KrissyB
3. AzE_B
4. Amd1691 G-V
5. chinaone
6. Morph
7. jodielocks
8. Knightsy-EP91
9. Quick Nick
10. Blak_Mamber

D3N0

Member +
1. danturbo4311
2. KrissyB
3. AzE_B
4. Amd1691 G-V
5. chinaone
6. Morph
7. jodielocks
8. Knightsy-EP91
9. Quick Nick
10. Blak_Mamber
11. D3N0

ninja1270

Member +
Sounds good. Can i bring my bike? :p

1. danturbo4311
2. KrissyB
3. AzE_B
4. Amd1691 G-V
5. chinaone
6. Morph
7. jodielocks
8. Knightsy-EP91
9. Quick Nick
10. Blak_Mamber
11. D3N0
12. ninja1270

Josh-G-tt

Member +
1. danturbo4311
2. KrissyB
3. AzE_B
4. Amd1691 G-V
5. chinaone
6. Morph
7. jodielocks
8. Knightsy-EP91
9. Quick Nick
10. Blak_Mamber
11. D3N0
12. ninja1270
13. Josh-G-tt

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Need some more details on this please :)

Wheres it end up? Does everyone in the car park leave at the same time in groups?