Zep Racing Ecu. EP91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pav

Member +
For sale: ZEP Racing ECU (EP91)

Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: 450GBP Delivered

Extra Info: EP91 Glanza Fitment. Mapped for a CT9 @ 1 bar of boost, fuel cut removed, speed limit removed, aggressive fuel and ignition map, rev limit raised above 8000rpm. Power curve is sustained over a larger rev range.

It produced impressive results on the dyno using a Hybrid at 1 bar. 181 bhp and over 198 ft/lbs torque! Very aggressive kick as full boost is reached. My hybrid was loosing boost at the time, leading to the lower power figure but the torque level was quite a bit higher than expected.

This is a plug and play ecu, it will take five minutes to install and can offer immediate gains regardless of the level of tune/mods. I would recommend a Ct9 or hybrid setup with this, but TD04s have had some excellent results too with these ecus. I would always recommend getting the fueling checked on the dyno but generally these run quite rich to be safe.

As you probably know these units are incredibly rare and therefore hard to come by. The Zep sticker has been removed but I can assure you it is a genuine Zep ecu as I did some laborious research on its past to find out what it was originally mapped for. :)

Pictures:

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu3.jpg

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu1.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Pav

Member +
Oh dear, Mods if you see this can you move it to the appropriate section please? :)

Feel free to delete it and let me resubmit it properly to be cleared if that is better.

cameroon95

Member +
For sale: ZEP Racing ECU (EP91)

Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: 450GBP Delivered

Extra Info: EP91 Glanza Fitment. Mapped for a CT9 @ 1 bar of boost, fuel cut removed, speed limit removed, aggressive fuel and ignition map, rev limit raised above 8000rpm. Power curve is sustained over a larger rev range.

It produced impressive results on the dyno using a Hybrid at 1 bar. 181 bhp and over 198 ft/lbs torque! Very aggressive kick as full boost is reached. My hybrid was loosing boost at the time, leading to the lower power figure but the torque level was quite a bit higher than expected.

This is a plug and play ecu, it will take five minutes to install and can offer immediate gains regardless of the level of tune/mods. I would recommend a Ct9 or hybrid setup with this, but TD04s have had some excellent results too with these ecus. I would always recommend getting the fueling checked on the dyno but generally these run quite rich to be safe.

As you probably know these units are incredibly rare and therefore hard to come by. The Zep sticker has been removed but I can assure you it is a genuine Zep ecu as I did some laborious research on its past to find out what it was originally mapped for. :)

Pictures:

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu3.jpg

145-Glanza_ZEP_ecu1.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

181 at the wheels?

Pav

Member +
Im on an HKS Fcon fuel controller now for the time being so the Zep is in my mates car, but I should shortly be helping a tuning company develop a plug and play standalone for the ep91.

Just raising a bit of cash really. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.