Zisco ct9 Manifold FOR SALE

mad_max926

Member +
For sale: Zisco Ct9 Manifold

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £185

Extra Info:

Extra Info: believe these are equal length manifold for people running a top mount intercooler such as arc/speedvision is compatible with oe tmic as well. the mani will work with hdi intercoolers and possibly j performance fmics. If you are running a over the mani routed intercooler this will not work and you will need to modify the intercooler piping this is not difficult.

Manifold has had some welding to repair a few blemishes that were on the manifold when i recieved it from new which are shown in picture 3 (nothing serious at all). The manifold was bought new buy myself and has not been rewelded or fixed in any way since. Its in good and strong condition, and ready to be fitted. All studs are in good condition etc. Made 190bhp with this on a arc tmic and supporting mods. Am now running a different mani and now have no use for this.

My plan was to keep this as a spare, but is now surplus to requirements.

Pictures:

1bdb9518.jpg

707927b1.jpg

dedfd0e3.jpg

Contact Details:

via pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

happy to post but will require paypal fees to be covered. free post!

mad_max926

Member +
Guys this is sold to frame nummer.

The payment has been made through PayPal and says e check how long does it take to clear ?

mad_max926

Member +
Well hopefully someone can help I'm not sure if Vincent is new to PayPal or not, but Im not sure what an e check is ?

A L 3 X

Member +
Have a read around on PayPals site mate, I'm sure it takes a similar amount of time as a standard cheque?