battery

1. dark_knight

largest battery applicable

what's the largest battery our charging system is capable of comfortably handling..? i'm currently running off a 38Ah but at times it feels a little 'short' if you know what i mean.. :|
  2. dark_knight

absolute minimum voltage

i spent the better part if not ALL of yesterday wiring in some electronics. the radio was playing the entire time since morning and so at about 15h00, my stereo went off and my a'pexi t/timer was flashing digits like it was going into epileptic shock. i figured i must have killed my battery --...
  3. B

List of Battery codes..

Hi, I read a few threads about different batteries and could only find one code which was 055 with the positive on the left.. most other jokers say they just went to halfrauds and got them to exchange it with the cheapest one !! (probably about 70quid) so I got to emailing a guy on eBay...
  4. dark_knight

battery relocation: leftie or rightie?

just some food for thought: i recently relocated my battery to the trunk and had heard a bit about the best side to locate it to for the best weight distribution. now, i'm not particularly obsessed with having a perfect 50/50-weighted car so i put my battery on the left side of my trunk for two...
  5. Rumel786

battery

whats the best battery you guys recommend? as whenever i put my headlights on the lights on my dash and system go dim so im looking for a upgrade from the original jdm battery lol rep will be added accordingly cheers ps will be running some subs so will need to be a good battery as i...