blitz

1. H

Plug and Play ECU 4EFTE

Looking for a PNP 4EFTE please.
  2. TylerGlanza

Blitz Cast CT9 Decat

For sale: Blitz Cast CT9 Decat Item Condition: used condition. Arguably one of the best decats on the market for a ct9 setup. Currently heatwrapped but can be removed for any potential buyer. Price and price conditions: £120 collected, around £140 posted. Extra Info: Straight bolt on item to...
  3. spartacus

Take your starlet from mild to wild :)

For sale: WEPR GODZILLA TURBO KIT WITH FRONT EXIT EXHAUST Item Condition: Second hand Price and price conditions: £800 for the turbo kit and front exit does not come with the tial wastegate. Extra Info: Comes with everything needed to run full kit mild steel equal length manifold gt2860...
  4. mark1991

All done, my new set up **400bhp

As most of you guys will know i have been off the road due to getting banned in April, I set my self a goal to fix/replace some of the parts that were due a change or had broken. I go a little carried away and when i found things i wanted i just thought... when its back on the road... it will...
  5. I

Blitz dual sbc s spec and d1 spec turbo timer, rev counter, shift light ect

For sale: BLITZ DUAL SBC S SPEC Item Condition: EXCELLENT Price and price conditions: (£125)sold Extra Info: CAN FORWARD FULL BLITZ INSTRUCTION PDF 4 DIFRENT BOOST SETTING CAN BE SAVED, BOOST GAUGE, RECORDS HIGHEST BOOST READING, OVER BOOST FUNCTION TO INCREASE PRESET BOOST (%) FOR A...
  6. Bullet00th

K24 Turbo Kit with Side Exit Exhaust

For sale: Genuine Blitz K24 kit with Side Exit Exhaust Item Condition: Very good! Price and price conditions: £295 Extra Info: This is a rare genuine Blitz turbo kit. The turbo on the kit is the K24, in perfect working order and pulls very well. A K26 turbo can be bolted up as a...
  7. M

blitz k24/ kkk k24 turbo kit wanted

Alrite ppl I'm looking a blitz k24 or a kkk k24 turbo kit with manifold, downpipe, water and oil lines. If even you have a turbo and manifold givis a pm, cheers.
  8. J

JAG's Black 98' Hybrid Glanza V

JAG's Black 98' Hybrid Glanza V - £3500ono For Sale: Kouki 1998 EP91 Toyota Starlet Glanza V, Metallic Black 205 (JDM Import) 1331cc 4E-FTE 135000KM Item Condition/Extra Information: I’m unfortunately have to sell my beloved Glanza. Reason being I'm off on a round the world trip and the money...
  9. S

Hi newbie from lancashire

Hi had my glanza a few mounths so thought id join up also on uksc aswell I also have a td04 glanza
  10. spartacus

Last bits for sale TEIN,MIRACLE X BAR,RAYS ENGINEERING,ORC,DEFI,BLITZ,RECARO,ZEP

A very sad day for me has arrived. after years and years of sourcing some of the rarest and hard to get bits for my ep i am now having to put it back to standard and sell off my parts to fund a new career path. so please take a look and get back to me if you see anything you like. ;) For...
  11. dark_knight

de-cat exhaust tune

de-catted my exhaust and now not really liking the tune it's playing.. :/ anything i can do to spruce it up..? running a blitz air element and kakimoto exhaust.. any ideas..? think i'll just baffle it for now until i can find something to do with it.. :)
  12. W

K24 Flange

I have a stupid question. I have a K24 (Blitz) Turbo and have had the seals changed (rebuild kit). It stopped smoking for about 6 months, but started to gradually smoke again (white). I am hearing that I will have to change out the CHRA (center cartridge) to fix it properly. I have made the...
  13. D

Exhaust Picture Request's (Blitz/HKS/5Zigen)

Hi all, I'm trying to make my mind up about which exhaust to put on my Glanza... Its either going to be a Nur Spec, Hi-Power Silent or 5Zigen Pro Racer ZZ All of which can be found here... http://www.monstermotorsport.com/trolleyed/96/index.htm Does anyone have pictures and possibly...
  14. K

blitz or hks?? which is the best?

:confused:Has any1 got a blitz or hks exhaust system??? whats the best full exhaust system for the starlet ep82 running at 200bhp? write back as im wanting to buy 1 this week....................... sound :confused:
  15. I

Apexi power fc!!!!

deleted
  16. I

Mot needed Parts must Go!! BaileyBov,Fcd,Bov,ApexiFc,Hks Afr,BlitzMfc,speedoConv,Hids

For sale, All sold Bailey twin pistonBov, Fcd,sold to craigant. ApexiFc, Hks Afr,sold to and picked up in person by twinkle-starlet BlitzMfc, speedoConvertor,sold to ramsey Hids, Jam actuatorsold
  17. W

K26 Turbo from Porsche??

Hello TGTT members. Glanza in Japan really needs your help. I currently have a K24 kit and am looking to upgrade. I am looking at the K26, GT2871r, and GT2876r. Correct me if I am wrong, but these are all T25 flanges and should bolt onto the K24 manifold, right? The K26 problem: the only...