13.2 @ 106mph Glanza K24

kingyglanza

Member +
13.22 @ 106mph Glanza K24

Went to santa pod on saturday to try my car out for the 1st time since i have had it mapped. Done my 1st 2 runs on my road map at 0.9bar to see what that could do, then tried my race map at 1.2bar and the car developed a massive miss fire as soon as it came on boost, think its plugs again or dizzy so have ordered both this morning so im ready for jap show. Quite pleased with the results for below a bar of boost just gutted about the race map not wanting to play.

1st run was 13.22 @ 106mph
2nd run was 13.31 @ 105mph
3rd run was 16 somthing (race map and missfire started)
4th was 19.8!!!! lol and i was beaten by a chav in an RS turbo lol

Should be an easy 12 when the race maps sorted.

Last edited:

goldenvtr

Member +
Nice times dude! what tyres where you using? must be gettin good traction as i was getting 114mph at the same times

kingyglanza

Member +
Yeah kelly mines the audi kkk k24 at 0.9 on my road map, well 0.88 if im being picky lol

60ft was 2.02

Dan im using BF goodrich comp TA radials in 205/50/14 yet to find the best pressures for these, like i say it was only at just scraping 0.9bar thats why my terminal speeds are down.

Last edited:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah well done Kingy that is a good realistic time. Tire pressures are hard to determine as alot of factors effect them but you'll soon get the knack :) Keep us up to speed top work..

Toby

kingyglanza

Member +
Cheers Tobs, could do with an anti-lift kit still aswell. Yeah tyre pressures i have been playing between 14 and 20psi. Met a few other lads with glanzas up there, top lads very friendly.

Damage

Member +
Get map sorted and you'll be running like me mate mid 12s for sure mate !!! Good 60ft aswell !!

kingyglanza

Member +
Never been anywhere else im affraid buddy, would love to go to shakespeare as i have been told its a slightly faster track, aswell as being much better set out.

Thanks for all your comments guys and i hope im doing the sort of times you are damage!