143.4HP on Hybrid??

Seanmcn

Member +
I just got back from the West Coast Performance rolling road, It was a mobile one.

Here is the link to my garage profile to show the mods done.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24820&catid=6&ltr=S

I made 143.4 hp at .85 boost @ about 6100-6300 rpm?
Is it ok?? lol

scan0005.jpg

Seanmcn

Member +
What do ye mean by at the fly? :eek:

I drove it up on the rollers they strapped it down. Whats the diff between at the wheels nd fly as in how they test it??

gedis

Member +
i never liked ct9 hybrids as thei produce hardly any power over standart turbos, rr could not that acurate, also you ran not enough boost to be in hybrids power range, also looking from the graf it looks to me as it could be reved a bit more. looks like he backed off before reaching peak power as the power curve go down very fast. and you didnt made smooth power maybe due boost creep or other problem and your man backed off. that's my opinion

Seanmcn

Member +
Ahh cock!

He told me the car was running rich. Also he stopped at 6200 RPM because we were close to fuel cut.
If i got it mapped using a SAFC would it be any higher??

MentaLEP91

Member +
the flywheel power is the pure engine power that is measured.
the wheel power is the poewr that actualy is delivered at the wheels.
The whp (wheel horse power) is measured through the power loss of the car itself by the dynometer.

btw the 143bhp is kinda low with ur setup mate, my glanza made 141bhp completely stock.

if u get the SAFC mapped properly, yes u will see more power, if the problem is the rich fueling

Gryzor

Admin
Ahh cock!

He told me the car was running rich. Also he stopped at 6200 RPM because we were close to fuel cut.
If i got it mapped using a SAFC would it be any higher??

How did he know it was running rich did he use an AFR gauge ?

What fuel pressure u running ?

Last edited:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Hi mate,

Your mods list includes FCD + SAFC???

And?

Sorry i just dont get the purpose of the question,not having a go like.

The figures are low,check for leaks,have a good look at your turbo and do a compression test.

Dan

SAEED

Fresh Recruit
hi i had my glanza on dyno last week and i got 145 hp at fly and 147 torque on standard turbo so theres definetly somthing wrong im guessing a leak.

GTti

Member +
The graph says flywheel power, so I imagine a 15-20% figure has been added. All dynos measure brake horse power at the wheels.

No point in comparing your graph against others.

Post up a boost and AFR graph so we can see what is going on, from that it's easy to tell what can be improved or if there is an issue with the setup.

sx_turbo

Lifer
doesnt look particuarly smooth that graph.

yes a safc will help, but to be honest with u your better off investing in something decent like an emanage or something.

Seanmcn

Member +
doesnt look particuarly smooth that graph.

yes a safc will help, but to be honest with u your better off investing in something decent like an emanage or something.

Yeah! What is causing the dodgy boost??

I dont have that much money so go spending on emanage! I'd be happy with the SAFC set up!