176.5bhp woo hoo

sx_turbo

Lifer
took car to redline tuning in basildon today to get the fuelling checked,

everything was ok so he done a power run, and at first he only took it to 4800 rpm and it made 142bhp,

then he done the full power run, and it made 176.5bhp @ fly.

i was proper impressed considering the ecu and fuelling is stock, and the compression is lower than stock, also the boost was only @ 9psi.

was well chuffed and i cant wait for the boost to get whacked up on the 1st august, when it goes in for it's full mapping session :rockon:

will get the graph up as soon as i can.

Rumel786

Member +
took car to redline tuning in basildon today to get the fuelling checked,

everything was ok so he done a power run, and at first he only took it to 4800 rpm and it made 142bhp,

then he done the full power run, and it made 176.5bhp @ fly.

i was proper impressed considering the ecu and fuelling is stock, and the compression is lower than stock, also the boost was only @ 9psi.

was well chuffed and i cant wait for the boost to get whacked up on the 1st august, when it goes in for it's full mapping session :rockon:

will get the graph up as soon as i can.

Good figure Rick, what did you make at the wheels?

At only 9psi?

You must be well chuffed.

Is that on standard turbo?

nexia201

Member +
Nice result rick when ur gona turn up the boost 11psi would get you over the 200bhp mark

waiting for the ' nah cant be at 9psi thats too high and with stock fuelling it is not theoritically possible the rollers must over read :argue:

sx_turbo

Lifer
Nice result rick when ur gona turn up the boost 11psi would get you over the 200bhp mark

waiting for the ' nah cant be at 9psi thats too high and with stock fuelling it is not theoritically possible the rollers must over read :argue:

lol, yeah i waiting for that to, but then the turbo is a lot bigger than a ct9 lol

the boost will be going up to 1.6bar (dont know what that is in psi) on the 1st august :rockon:

nexia201

Member +
lol, yeah i waiting for that to, but then the turbo is a lot bigger than a ct9 lol

the boost will be going up to 1.6bar (dont know what that is in psi) on the 1st august :rockon:

yeah the turbo is a lot bigger so at 9psi its just getting on power against 11psi on a ct9 which would be at full chat , yours as its a hb should be in the power at about 13psi as a normal td04 wilol be @ 1bar and over ;)

Rumel786

Member +

Ricky is that on forged 4e or 5e?

As im planning on going 5e & running 1.6 bar of boost on my hybrid!