2008 TGTT calendar is ready

azerty

Supermoderator
The 2008 calendar is now available in the TGTT Store
they are sold at face value, No markup, for 14.99 Us Dollars (about £7.50GBP or €10 Euro)

2008 TGTT Calendar order

here are preview pages :)

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

Last edited:

gokart

Member +
I'll be getting one of these to brighten up my wall at work! The calenders I get from reps are dull to say the least!

Jay

Admin
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Lionel (Azerty) for his hard work in crafting this excellent calendar for us all. It looks very well indeed, turned out much more professional than expected mate. Thank you to all the entrants, voters, and featured EP's for making it happen.

A real credit to the site!

Macker

Lifer
Next 5 people to PM me with their email addresses will get $5 off the calendar or whatever they decide to buy on the store...

Also. a HUGE THANKS to Lionel and anyone else who helped out for all the hard work on the calendar this year.. :rockon:

azerty

Supermoderator
I'm glad you like it guys ;)
I can't wait to get mine and see it in real size !
Thanks to all who contribued to it

gv1.3

Admin
Huge thanks to Lio for sorting this and to all who have been featured.
The interest this generates every year shows the passion our members have and I am always so so impressed.

This is a credit to you all.

Sticks

Member +
My card don't work with that site as i tried the other day. I wanted the calender and a small t-shirt :(

Sticks

Member +
Can't one of the club owners or the mods set up a paypal for this site where you buy the stuff from?