Toymota

Member +
1005.jpeg

attackwtc.jpg

FallingMan_060829015536020_wideweb__300x430,1.jpg

RIP :(

Elaine

Lifer
Its shocking to think of all the hurt that has been courses by this..

I can still remember s**ting myself when my base went to red alert

RIP

rb69

Member +
I remember watching that live at my mates on CNN. Turned it on, seen the first tower smoking. Then the second plane hits it.....:confused::eek: sat like that for about 2 hours.

Phil

Super Moderator
God Bless everyone how had a relative killed that day or any day since the backlash of that attack.

RIP

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Christ does anyone need reminding of that? Its been shit street everyday since.
*take deep breath, relax.................................

MAD_MO

Member +
Only their own country? Guess all the coffins I've moved were full of sand then.

nah mate the coffins were real dead bodies believe it or not. Just werent victims of 'Islamic jihad wala wala bing bong' then again your a soldier so if he says jump, you say how high

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
nah mate the coffins were real dead bodies believe it or not. Just werent victims of 'Islamic jihad wala wala bing bong' then again your a soldier so if he says jump, you say how high

Whereas your eyes are wide open to the truth, or what you saw in Loose Change anyway.

MAD_MO

Member +
nah i aint narrow minded like most people. after alot of research and fact finding its clearly obvious that america did it. you probs just watched the news and believed everything on there. Its al because of oil and money end of story.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I know they were real bodies. I saw being sarcastic with the sand remark. And to set the record straight I've never blamed Islamic jihad, I see UK forces as an invading force in Iraq and Afghanistan. I never thought from day one that we should be there and I'd apprieciated it if you wasn't quite so prejudice. Just because I'm a member of the armed forces does not mean I'm a racist. Comments like "'Islamic jihad wala wala bing bong'" only go to prove the depth of your knowledge and understanding of the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.