An odd situation, how would you handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all this is a bit of an odd situation that a friend of mine has found themselves in a while back. I thought I would ask you lot for your opinion and then maybe steer her in the direction of this thread so she can finally figure out if she did make the right decision or not as at the moment its still something that occupies her mind a little.

You may laugh at this and I fully expect some amusing responses but Id like a couple of serious ones too as its not a joke for her.

Many many months ago she told me that she had a suspicion that someone was stealing some of her personal items. I told her she was probably imagining it but as the weeks went on she became convinced of it.

Finally she discovered it was true as it was happening very frequently and she also found out who it was. It was a bit of a touchy subject as they were all a member of a large group that hung out together. She didnt know how to handle the situation but thought that the guy who had been caught and admitted he had been stealing her personal items (underwear) might be so shamed he would do something silly to himself so she told his brother to speak to him about it.

Now this is where the problem starts. His brother was a really good friend of her and her boyfriend and when he was told he started treating them differently and stopped calling around etc.

The chap paid for the stuff he had stolen but the group of friends was kind of split. In fairness to the girl in question she could have told the whole group the story of what had happened but she didnt.

The situation now is that she did absolutely nothing at all... had stuff stolen from her and is now the one who is being treated differently.

I know this is bothering her so I thought I would turn to the TGTT clan to see if they think she handled the situation correctly or not.

So what do you think?

monka

Member +
could have spoken to the guy himself, but, being that not many people she told, and it was the guys bro may not have made a difference

gv1.3

Admin
well sorry let me clarify... she did speak to the guy himself... then after that thought she better say something to his bro.. She didnt tell his bro she just told him he needed to speak to the person in question and ask him what had gone on as she was a bit worried about him doing something silly and also she didnt want the bro wondering why her and his bro had fallen out.

gv1.3

Admin
well he kinda is good mates with the chaps bro so he was gonna let him handle it. Personally I dont think I would have been as understanding but I kinda admire his restraint.

Nwimie

Member +
what did he do with the underwear is what i want to know lol. sniff sniff or maybe he wears it :O

on a serious note its very wrong but i think she delbt with it correctly and as for the BF how did he not go mad he must have alot of self control! think i would leather someone if i found out they were stealing my gf's underwear!

Johnny_C

Lifer
i would of lost it,i cant understand why the bf let someone else handle it,seems like he was more worried about falling out with his friend than his girlfriend.

on a lighter note,she must be hot!;)

Seanmcn

Member +
What a wierdo!!! In fairness!

If she is getting treated differently and being left out, i would get on to the lad something wicked and embarass him at every oppertunity available, until she was treated with a bit of respect.

After all she did noting wrong. ;)

Timmy

Member +
I think we need photo's of the lady in question, she should also be wearing the underwear in question before we pass judgement.

GTdan

In The Closet
wtf? i realy wanna know what he did with her stuff lol. dont know what to say mate...

but wud she?
was it just her he singled out or other femle frends? or dus she not knw,
cud he b attrctd to her and gone too far or has he got sum fetish about undawear n nicked hers?either way nrmal frends dnt do this do they?
as for brother,does e feel to embaressed to see them?or is he picking btwen frends n famly? presuming bro knws wots fully gone on?
as for bf what does he do?be violnt n knock 40 bells out of him and risk being arrested?b adult and talk bou things? if she doesnt want her mates knwng then the bf hitting him is out of question
does she still wanna b frends after all this though? so many diffrent options.

ps presmng thy wer nice knickrs n not dirty old brief types or e a weirdo lol

gmcm

Member +
I think she did the right thing mate, if she had talkd to the guy it might of been wierd, he might have tried something as he was acting strange doing that!!!
If she new things were going to go wierd for her she should of just told the group!!!

imavisitor

Fresh Recruit
sounds like he maybe a bit of a
2350195358_151cbcde80.jpg

Think the brother of crunchy nutter is probably embarrassed about things, hence a little withdrawn/aprehensive about the relationship with sexy knickers.:p

Maybe talk to the brother about how he now distances himself from her/them? Thats if sexy knickers and boyfriend are really bothered about losing them/ him as friends?

If others in the group know the situation, then there reaction to the situation may again be that of embarassment for the whole situation? Talk to anybody who she/they are worried about losing friendship with, if they still distance them selves, then are they really worth worrying about?

Best I can do:teach:

:holdit:Oh and you done the right thing, paying for the knickers gv, it was you wasn't it?;) :haha:

Gee

Member +
It's a tricky one no matter how it was approached.

Lets face it, doesnt matter if it was her or somebody else it is still extremely embarassing to know you have been found out stealing a females underwear and maybe wearing it or using it as a masturbation tool :D

To be fair, they guy might just have a fetish. Not an obsession with her, but maybe just underwear. It must of been weird/frightening for her, but its wrong she should be treated differently.

Her knickers were being stolen at the end of the day, she is the victim. Maybe he has told his friends another story as a cover up?

gv1.3

Admin
lol yeah it was me!! damn!

Thanks for the responses so far. I tried looking at it for all points of view and my thoughts on it are this

-I kinda feel sorry for the dude that was caught. Yes it was wrong what he did but being caught out like that must be very embarrassing and not a nice thing to have happen

-The girl was genuinely worried for months and had mentioned to me on many occasions that she was having stuff stolen. When she found out she didnt know what to do. In my opinion there is no easy way of handling a situation like this but I think she didnt try hurt the dudes feelings and was not over the top but handled it in a fairly decent way.

-Im still not sure on the brothers handling of the situation. I mean he is supposed to be her friend and his bro is quite obviously in the wrong. Its not an easy one but if it were me I would like to think I would have a strong word with my bro and then try put things back the way they were with the group.

PS: that pick of the crunchy nutter is a bit disturbing lol

ChrisGT

Member +
Is she hot ?? If she is supremo hot I think I can accept what he did, albeit it a frappin' wierd thing to do. Also I really want to know what the blokey did with her underwear anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.