.....animal gt.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

.ep82GER

Member +
Seen as there always alot of talk about animal gt and his car how about putting up a pole to let him back on,he's clearly a gt enthusiast knows alot about them and has ONE of the fastest gt around,i think thats a few good reasons to let him back on,,,put whatever happen in the past???only my two cents worth........

madman

Member +
when a member is banned the decision is not made lightly and there is good reason to so on that note lets end it.

joel_ep91

Member +
there is prob a silly reason for him getting banned as usual

i dont think he would come back tho, could be wrong tho

sam_glanz

Member +
Hes been banned for doing something wrong, re-guardless about, how fast his car is, and what times hes been getting on the 1/4(Although 12.6 is pretty good time lol).. Its not a dig at anyone or him, just my 2p :)

Jay

Admin
There is a very good reason why he is barred. I can assure you it is a deserved ban. For those who wish to know just ask him then swap a few of the words round.

He's made more comebacks than Cal ffs so don't worry he'll be back.. just stay tuned :haha:

Cheers,

Jay

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
I'll have to remember this for other areas of life:

"I've been banned from the pub, but I drink the most, that means I can automatically come back"

"I've been banned from driving for excessive speeding, but I got the highest mph on that road, so that means I can automatically return to driving"

Or maybe not...

Topher-EP82

Member +
he is right ^

what makes you think the admin will let him back just cause you think he has a nice car and knows alot about tuning.
there has to be limits........ i could have the fastest starlet in europe and build it on a budget of £1000

but if i do something wrong on here it makes no difference,
their car's performance should not be a factor when deciding if they should be banned or not.

Fro

Member +
there is prob a silly reason for him getting banned as usual

i dont think he would come back tho, could be wrong tho

What have been "silly reasons" for people getting banned just out of interest?

And going by animals sig on uksc, hes not too worried bout getting back on :haha: but awesome quarter mile time for sure :rockon:

Tanz

Lifer
In my opinion you cant go unbanning one person and not the rest.....

there should be no exceptions one rule for all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.