Another Casualty From The Road Conditions

Auto EP82

Lifer
Went round a corner today not to fast but because of the slippery roads the back end came out tried to correct it but it snapped back and send me towards a kerb.I hit the curb with both drivers side wheels.I have fucked two of my brand new wheels both wishbones and my steering rack not what i need a few days before christmas.So as said before be carefull.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Well since he said " both wishbones " i'm guessing the Silvia. either way not good

Auto EP82

Lifer
In the 200sx sold the GT a few weeks ago just dont want anyone else crashing there car so keep carefull people.Hopfully i can have it fixed before christmas other wise it is going to be shit suposed to be goin to somerset to see my parents who i never see.Ive had my new wheels on for 2 weeks and have to buy two new ones now so thats £400 just for the wheels.

Jay

Admin
Unlucky buddy, that weather can catch even the best out. Hope you get it fixed up without any hassle. Serves as a lesson to the rest of us so cheers for sharing mate.

Jay

Auto EP82

Lifer
Yeh i no m8 there have been loads of people on sxoc that have been caught out by the weather.Gunna cost me about £600 to fix it.Im going to get stiffer springs soon aswell as it should not snap back as badly.cheers for all the comments guys.

Evil Genius

Member +
Saw your GT in real life about two weeks ago....so yeah its in Holland :) Nice example.
Hope you get it sorted soon!

Last edited: