anyone identify these headlights

pig666eon

Member +
as above first time seeing them any info on them?

38204440004_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Gotta Be Custom... I F_ckin' Love These Tho'
amen to that!! iv never seen them before & oh my fucking god are they sexy as hell!!!

so who knows what they are & from where to get them? :D

Kon

Shib786

Member +
Think either, Amber indicators orr stock ones with the backing in black?...or maybe the whole lense black, thats the only thing thats letting it down for me...other than that theyre very nice!

ep71turbo

Member +
amen to that!! iv never seen them before & oh my fucking god are they sexy as hell!!!

so who knows what they are & from where to get them? :D

Kon

U Know Kon, What Would Really Set These Off? Like The BMW Headlight, The Ring Around The Headlamp... That Little Glow? It Would Look Fuckin' Sweet!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Well i really like the thought of having projector headlamps (ie keeping the stock outside, but having projector lenses) that would improve the lighting so much on the stock shitty ass system lol.. if only toyota improved on the system they used in the gt, the glanza headlamps could have been so much more useful. :shoot: :haha:

kon

ep71turbo

Member +
Well i really like the thought of having projector headlamps (ie keeping the stock outside, but having projector lenses) that would improve the lighting so much on the stock shitty ass system lol.. if only toyota improved on the system they used in the gt, the glanza headlamps could have been so much more useful. :shoot: :haha:

kon

The GT Advance rite i liked that idea... the should have done so...:shoot:

thefalls

Member +
There was someone on uksc with twin angel eyes in the glanza headlight,think it was a guy from Danmark.
Anyone has the pictures?

PPH

Fresh Recruit
as above first time seeing them any info on them?

38204440004_large.jpg

Old post, but I end up with this image with google image search. That is my Glanza and headlight conversion done by me. It is basically Hella Bi-halogens fitted into factory headlights which does not have front glass at all. Kind of quick and dirty way to get legal LHD lights to glanza and my plan was to make those better. But after 6 years and 100.000km I somehow drive still with those lights :D Those Hella 90mm bi-halogen projector lenses are really good, no complain about those. Just have to do something to make installation better looking and more reliable. Any pictures of projector installations to Glanza available? I think I will paint the original glass and do holes for those 90mm projectors to it. And install also 50mm Hella parking/side lamps to same frame.

Jay

Admin
Always wondered what the story was with theses lamps, that explains it perfectly.

I have no experience with such modifications as in the UK we drive on the left.

Jay