I asked a girl that i wana marry her, and she said YES! lmfao! Now shes crying

LMAO!!!

i text my mates saying i had a tip for:

"Norfolk en Chance" 66/1 running today at 3:15pm in the AFD handicap chase :D

few folk texting back sayin they cant find it! lol

Craig

dan

Member +
perks of being at home today, none haha.

Mrs just rang, she had an email from her boss saying can you ring X number and ask for Mr C Lyons. He wants to know some info on some work hes just had done etc etc. Really professional email from her boss n all that.

So she rang.. and it went threw to Wales zoo, she pressed to go threw to the operator and asked for him.. then it click... she is slightly retarded.

Lornce

Member +
the guy who organises the poker events at the pub i play at txted me this

"april 1st bonanaza tonight @ hollins park, TREBLE POINTS, FREE BEER, STRIPPERS, FREE MEAL, FREE ENTRY, £10,000 GARANTEED, LIMITED SEATS DONT MISS OUT!!"

and i fell for it, and asked him to reseve me a seat lol!! :p

rb69

Member +
So what Pranks have you played?

And

What Have u fallen For?

I asked a girl that i wana marry her, and she said YES! lmfao! Now shes crying

Haha! That's harsh!

Try leaving a note for the boss saying please could you ring this lady back on 01204 497500 her name is Anette Kurtin.
The number is for Heaton Fabrics!

Gilly2006

Member +
Haha! That's harsh!

Try leaving a note for the boss saying please could you ring this lady back on 01204 497500 her name is Anette Kurtin.
The number is for Heaton Fabrics!

HAHA! you can't beat the anette kurtin ones!! has he fallen for it?

Toplap

Lifer
Today is my GF and i's 1 yr anniversary as well.......i cant wait to get off work and pull fast one on her lolol

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
When I was watching the BBC news this morning they had a story on how they had discovered that penguins can fly, the video footage was so life like that I believed it :p

Toplap

Lifer
its after 12pm!! ul get bad luck lol

;)

its only 11:20 am here lol

silly US eastern time ;).......i think i'll pretend i forgot all the reservations for dinner tonight, or tell her im working late and wont be home till she's asleep hahaha

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
well i told the main shipping manager that this morning whilst we where destuffing the trailler from italy (thats 103 cubic meters worth of space lol) well it toppled over & there was alot of damage to the cargo..

he was so shocked he had to light a ciggy.. lol muaaahaaahaaa .. naturally i told him to come up to Hal far asap.. to inspect the damage... the twat fell for it so he came up to hal far to see the trailler.. i can imagine what was going through his head lol.. but when he found out it was an april fool joke & the trailler was safe n sound ....well lets just say he kicked my ass all round hal far & swore so much the angels came down from heaven to watch the show lol :homer:

kon 1 manager 0 :rockon:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
well i told the main shipping manager that this morning whilst we where destuffing the trailler from italy (thats 103 cubic meters worth of space lol) well it toppled over & there was alot of damage to the cargo..

he was so shocked he had to light a ciggy.. lol muaaahaaahaaa .. naturally i told him to come up to Hal far asap.. to inspect the damage... the twat fell for it so he came up to hal far to see the trailler.. i can imagine what was going through his head lol.. but when he found out it was an april fool joke & the trailler was safe n sound ....well lets just say he kicked my ass all round hal far & swore so much the angels came down from heaven to watch the show lol :homer:

kon 1 manager 0 :rockon:

LOL quality !

I rang a local radio staiton saying I was a business man from another county I told them that I was opening up a strip bar in the main street of the town. Got a serious depate going with loads of outraged people (pensioners and the likes) the station was inundated with texts and people comming on air to express there outrage. It was on for 2 hours it started a 9 am so people did'nt deck it was apil fools day. I swear I nearly pi**ed my pants laughing.

gv1.3

Admin
I rang a local radio staiton saying I was a business man from another county I told them that I was opening up a strip bar in the main street of the town. Got a serious depate going with loads of outraged people (pensioners and the likes) the station was inundated with texts and people comming on air to express there outrage. It was on for 2 hours it started a 9 am so people did'nt deck it was apil fools day. I swear I nearly pi**ed my pants laughing.

haha... nice!

Kelly

Member +

haha cool!!

well i was quite shocked didnt recieve any pranks etc today!! for the first time ever lol

davehart

Member +
is it just me or does anyone else thing all that sex revalations about Max Mosely is an April fool prank?

I mean, Threesomes, bondage and sex using nazi references? Come on now.