Are these d2's?

starbogt

Member +
look identical to D2's without markings etc all the kit is there what you get with D2's but it reads you may not receive whats in the picture!

Michel4AGE

Fresh Recruit
They are exactly the same just like any other D2, Ksports, GT4, Megan coiloverset. There are more but I forgot the other ones.. IIRC there are like 6 or 7 different brands offering the exact same kit like the one on that ebay link. I've had the Ksports, they are good. But there are far better options.

Evanek9

Fresh Recruit
i have d2s in mine and they aint them also in the pics they have rear adjustable top mounts defo fake dude!!:gt-smilie:

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
They are exactly the same just like any other D2, Ksports, GT4, Megan coiloverset. There are more but I forgot the other ones.. IIRC there are like 6 or 7 different brands offering the exact same kit like the one on that ebay link. they are good. But there are far better options.
+1 :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have d2s in mine and they aint them also in the pics they have rear adjustable top mounts defo fake dude!!:gt-smilie:

thats because the ones in the pic arent starlet ones ;)

D2s are pretty harsh so im not sure whether they would be what you want mate.

ask the seller what they are is the easiest way. if he says they are D2s and they arent then you can try and claim some money back on them ;)

drew

Member +
Thanks for the comments guys, i did email him earlier tonight asking what make they are and he said they are d2's....

What do you reckon? He has very good feedback (2284 items sold 99.4%) and all he sells is d2's and hks...

As for d2's being harsh i thought that they were a good ride?....

drew

Member +
Ok thanks again guys, well its the price im looking at, i know you get what you pay for and i dont want to pay for shit lol.

Only prob is got my new wheels coming next week at the latest i hope! and wanna get some new coilovers so i can get the everything set up at the same time.

Got my car insurance coming up next month and im looking to move out soon so its all money!! :)

I'll see what this guy says, and let you know.

Can anybody with d2's comment please as to what the ride is like on the softest settings?

Thanks

dac69er

Super Moderator
in some ways i regret buying the D2s. i had to pay out twice but am very happy with what i have now.

its up to you mate but depending on where you live and drive i wouldnt personally bother with them!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
on the softest setting mine are BLOODY hard... But im actually growing on them... Ive been testing them out more recently and you can make very good use of them....

I can see how the ride quality would piss alot of people off though... Gives a nice tracky feel to the car.

dac69er

Super Moderator
on the softest setting mine are BLOODY hard... But im actually growing on them... Ive been testing them out more recently and you can make very good use of them....

I can see how the ride quality would piss alot of people off though... Gives a nice tracky feel to the car.

the main problem i found with them is that you cant actually use them on B roads. you are bouncing about so much that is near dangerous, the car is no fun.
get on some half decent roads and they are better.

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
the main problem i found with them is that you cant actually use them on B roads. you are bouncing about so much that is near dangerous, the car is no fun.
I noticed that when I had D2's on mine

Dan3SGTE

Member +

I will agree with that also.

I have to say though that is sometimes the fun.

Last edited: