Are You Addict To This Site!!!???

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Too much time, but I have it minimised at work all day so for most of it I'm not actually looking.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
lot of time on this site lol i wounder if the mods had spec sheets of how long some members are online ? Can they get hold of that info just out of interest ?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
lot of time on this site lol i wounder if the mods had spec sheets of how long some members are online ? Can they get hold of that info just out of interest ?

I bet some figures are scary of how long some peeps are on here... but as Sam said, he has his minimised so it would show up that he is on here like all the time lol.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
If I'm off work I'm pretty much on here all day unless I'm off romancing some poor young one or working on the car.

stuart

Member +
I have it running minimized at home on the home PC, and always logging on and checking it at work. :)

Have to keep swapping between an olympic games stream and tgtt.com :p

Elaine

Lifer
I am here mon - fri 08.30 - 17.00 thats what I get paid for :)

I come on in the evenings or weekend if I need urgent help, advise or parts :D

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol

i would like to see to lol

i spend all day on hear, and i also spend a lot of evenings.

it's very addictive, i have never spent so much time on a website, and i cant on any other sites, i have tried but you just dont get the same sense of community on any other website like you do on here.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Been said before but this is the most active site and the fastest response to a topic than any i have ever been on that is what makes it good as well as the people of course.