Are you in these areas?Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridge, Bedford, Hertford

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridge, Bedford, Hertford

Are you in any of these areas?! What would you like to see happen?!

I would like an idea of how many members we have in these areas so I can look at getting some events/meets organised outside of our National ones that I organise.

Your Help and Input is very much appreciated :) and any suggestions greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Sammie xx

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
dunc your such a tart :p this is england good weather is once in a blue moon lol

sammie i live in essex and would be happy to attend a meet.

dac69er

Super Moderator
dunc your such a tart :p this is england good weather is once in a blue moon lol

sammie i live in essex and would be happy to attend a meet.

ive had my fair share of sitting in carparks in the pissing rain and its not fun. plus i would have to spend loads of time cleaning the GT.

half of the stuff fitted to the car has never seen rain water and i want to keep it that way ;)

sx_turbo

Lifer
ive had my fair share of sitting in carparks in the pissing rain and its not fun. plus i would have to spend loads of time cleaning the GT.

half of the stuff fitted to the car has never seen rain water and i want to keep it that way ;)

sorry mate i was only messing mate :)

*starlet_babe*

Member +
:) Any suggestions for good places?! Would be really good to find some we could establish with that would be happy to have us!

x

munday

Member +
I'm in herts and would be up for a meet.

Its not often i check this section though...must try harder

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Im from Southend.
:D Always up for a good ol meet....
May as well link this in with the Bluwater xmas meet which should hold a lot of members :drive: