ATSPEED Rolling Road Day 13-09-2008

Glanza_K31

Member +
Hello all, since no one has started a seperate thread and ricky cant lol i thought id do it.

Overall had a great day out, i thoroughly enjoyed myself! Big thanks to Ricky aka sx_turbo none of this would of happened if it werent for you mate. I dont know how others feel but i have full respect for ATSPEED, very friendly, very knowledgable and were a great host.

Let the result posting begin!!

(mine will be up shortly)
Kei

sx_turbo

Lifer
right ok, i left the peice of paper with all the figures of the day on, so could everyone please post up there pics and vids, and then i will add what the tuner said about how the engine was running, and what could be done to improve it.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Graph etc to follow asap.

Had a great day, good to meet all you guys. Very impressed with Atspeed racing. They all seem very on the ball and know what they are talking about.

Made the following figure with the below engine modifications:

Japspeed FMIC
Hks Mushroom filter
FSE Fuel pressure regulator (set to standard)
Helix Org Clutch

Made 109BHP At the wheels with 104.1 Lb's torque @ 8.863 PSI (running standard boost)

Video below:

Cheers, Lewis

Ben89

Lifer
had a really good really good to speak with everyone, well iv got my result my vid wont come up as my computer is gash. i got 141.1 bhp 123 ft-lb,
at 11.10 psi (approx 7.5bar) with a slipping clutch, and my spec is:
stainless mani
fmic
stainles decat
hks actuater
ported wastegate
filter in front grill
hks hi silent power exhaust
magnecor 8mm leads

big thanks to ricky for setting the day up even though he couldnt run his car, and a big thanks to atspeed!

sx_turbo

Lifer
lewis (blak mamber) your car was running spot on, couldnt fault it, which is why you made good power, you need to invest in a decent unrestrictive exhaust system dude, that power will shoot up no problem, also thats a nice power gain with just an fmic and air filter :)

ben - your car was running spot on to, healthy car you have, perfect for a few more mods, ned to get rid of them leads though lol, i couldnt be doing with them popping off all the time lol. also get that clutch sorted dude :)

enright - get your fuelling checked mate, run it for to much longer like that and you be popping pistons. atspeed would do it, it will only be on there an hour just so they can up the fuel pressure.

Ben89

Lifer
yea man i was really impressed with my result on my second run i think a saw 144.9 but they only printed the last one! yea the leads are crapy lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
lewis (blak mamber) your car was running spot on, couldnt fault it, which is why you made good power, you need to invest in a decent unrestrictive exhaust system dude, that power will shoot up no problem, also thats a nice power gain with just an fmic and air filter :)

Cheers mate, im pretty pleased with how it was running.
I am definatly going to hook myself up with a mani, decat and boost controller in the near future and take back there to get set up.
Thanks alot for organising the day mate, really well done and had a great time. :rockon:
Im going to need to front mount my filter the same way as yours soon aswell so may need your assistance on ow to go about doing it if your ok with that.... :p
Thanks again dude :D

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol

no worries lewis, if you could leave it till after xmas though that would be great ;) need to recover from working on mine lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
lol

no worries lewis, if you could leave it till after xmas though that would be great ;) need to recover from working on mine lol

Yeah man no probs, was going to leave modding the car till then anyway. My wallet has been drained over the last few months.
Many thanks :D

ryanerak

Member +
Was a good day! Big thanks to Ricky & the boys at Atspeed. Was nice chatting to everyone. Just hope next time anything like this is going on, i can bring my car too! would of been a LU takeover lol Even tho Andrew didnt get his run properly due to fuelling i still saw 149.something on the screen.

enright82

Member +
im pretty sure a fuel filter, re setting the fcd and setting the fuel pressure will sort it. im trying to get an safc aswell as i think that may help. once its all sorted i should see good power.

Glanza_K31

Member +
My Results: Peak Power 142.7 Hp @ 5750 RPM 130.3 ftlb Torque ATW

RR%20Graph.jpg

Got a rather wriggley line lol any input appreciated!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
You got a great result mate :rockon: despite the cracked mani etc...
Im sure after a few bits sorted you should find some extra bhp.
Good meeting you dude :)

Glanza_K31

Member +
You got a great result mate :rockon: despite the cracked mani etc...
Im sure after a few bits sorted you should find some extra bhp.
Good meeting you dude :)

Thanks mate, was nice to meet you too!

lovely ep btw and like others have said very clean! just sorting out the pics i took, dont wanna post everyones numberplates lol