Bring on August!

kLuTz

Member +
Hey guy's,

If your wondering why im soo excited about August. Sit back and relax while i tell a tale of a foolish driver who has finnaly learnt his lesson.

Ahem,

Back in October last year i was caught speeding no big deal you might think but when youve allready maxed out your license with penalty point's it is a big deal i was doing 95 in a 70 limit all of a sudden the car behind me pulled in to reveal a full marked BMW estate, i imediatley shat myself realising what speed i was doing and was further pissed off my sodding road angel was doing nothing to help me, lol! anyway i was pulled over and the lovely officer to be fair he was allright. had my pride and joy impounded and i was told id be expecting a 6 month ban and a decent fine :homer: also that my court case wopuld be in two weeks. WRONG! Ive only just had my court case which was on the 11th this month ive been unable to drive while waiting for my court case which is roughly 6 month's. My court case was tragic ive never been so nervous! As youve guessed it i was given a 6 month ban and a £420 fine they didnt take into account ive been off the road allready for 6 month's. Not only that ive got to retake my test in august.

Im not aruging i was caught fair and square i should learnt my lesson sooner and its taken this for me to realise what i had my poor tub tub! lol im missing show's and meet's and im seriously gutted Im keeping the car however and im working on it through the summer which isnt all that bad and im saving plenty of mile's :p And im sure il end up meeting some of you guy's soon at some king of meet. Oh and one last thing my insurance premium is £200 a month ;) its worth it i love my car.

DONT SPEED! well atleast dont get caught.

Thanks for your time.

Rob.

kLuTz

Member +
lol, good read with a very pleasant attitude ;) That is unlucky though mate, but bring on august!

I hate it when people act all shitty when theyve been caught at the end of the day its your own fault for christ sake! What made me laught though is that the guy in front of me must of been doing 110 and blatently the copper wanted to pull the lil white car with a big TRD sunstrip on the rear window, lol! finally he was waling around the car and had to ask me what i was haha! That was funny.

kLuTz

Member +
Only 3 month's left, lol! I cant wait, with the help of Shelly Star, i plan to organise a south east meet if people are up for it at the end of August!

Rob.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I remember the first post you made up mate saying you had just been banned. Good thing is that you have learnt a lesson and you wont be doing it again thats foresure :)

Will be good to see you back on the road Rob, it's been a long time and iam glad it's finally freedom for you :)

Seen photos of ur car and liking the new panda look :)

Give us a buzz and we will come up with a meet, lets try make one at Hayling Island for a BBQ or something.

sx_turbo

Lifer
glad to see you learnt your lesson.

good luck for the future, maybe u and the car will bounce back bigger and better than before :)

kLuTz

Member +
Will be good to see you back on the road Rob, it's been a long time and iam glad it's finally freedom for you :)

Seen photos of ur car and liking the new panda look :)

Give us a buzz and we will come up with a meet, lets try make one at Hayling Island for a BBQ or something.

Hey Shelly,

Yeah im counting the day's it's made me realise how much my car meant to me, lol! Yeah im liking the black and white theme too, makes it a lil different i think aswell. Just got my wing mirror's to spray gloss black. going to do those at work next week! Nearer August time il get in contact and we can organise somthing and make it offical!

Rob.

gv1.3

Admin
good attitude Klutz.

I dont have a problem with people driving whatever way they want but it irritates me when people whinge about getting caught. Fair play to you for taking it on the chin and getting on with things!

kLuTz

Member +
Im not a chav! Come on Shell, you know me better! :( Thank's for the kind word's gv1.3
most apreciated!

(and besides im pretty sure a chav wouldnt have this good attitude if they were caught speeding!)

Rob.

Last edited:

kLuTz

Member +
Hey guy's my ban is up this wknd and ive got my driving theory test booked for next tuesday, the car's allready to go and i finnaly got someone to insure me at £120 a month, lol not too bad i guess. Ill let you all know how the test went and then ive got the practical to deal with!

Its been a long 12 months :(

Rob.

cameroon95

Member +
Its good to see you setting a good example mate.

There are some reckless and dangerous wankers on the road these days who not only put their own lives at risk but also those of others on the road. Speeding can wreck lives and destroy families.