British Drifting Championship

Monkfish

Member +
Anyone follow the BDC?

I was asked to cover Round 2 a couple of weeks ago for www.Driftscene.co.uk as it was held and my local track Llandow. There are a couple of pictures Here.

Anyway, I've finally found some arsed (and some time) to upload the rest onto my own site. You can view all 224 of them by clicking this link.

Here's a few of my favourites...

DSC_9053.jpg

DSC_9159.jpg

DSC_9175.jpg

DSC_9405.jpg

DSC_9432.jpg

DSC_9459.jpg

DSC_9525.jpg

DSC_9646.jpg

DSC_9365.jpg

DSC_9724.jpg

DSC_9761.jpg

And yes, the two KP60's were cooler than penguin plums :cool:

Last edited:

chall

Member +
Im heading to the BDC on sunday at Knockhill mate, went 2yrs ago and it was wet, they had Joe Public on the track and lets say some were going home damaged car and ego LOL

Monkfish

Member +
Nice pics! What camera and lense?

Body is a Nikon D70. Most of the drifting shots were taking with the f/3.5-5.6 70-300mm, although some of the shots would have been taken with the f/3.5-5.6 18-55mm or the f/1.8 50mm. Basically, all of the ones I have. :p

I've been asked to cover the event in Norfolk at the end of the month, I'm hoping I can, got to sort some stuff out for that first.

Kelly

Member +
You wouldnt think so they are class pics ! i was thinking of buying Nikon D70 but my car has taken the money instead :( i was looking forward to *attempting* to take some track pictures at Japfest this weekend! I would be well chuffed if i was you and those were my first attempts :D

rb69

Member +
There's some great shots there! I like the one of the S15 caught almost head on, great pic. How much do these D70's cost?

cantbassed

Member +
youvecaptured pictures of me mates in ur pics. they are called "team 200" in red s14 and s15's with srb power written down the side. looks cool!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Is that straight from the camera Monkfish? Or have they been fettled with on photoshop? I love how the car's are in focus and the scenery isn't, looks really cool.