Car Dyno'd today Graph post

KrissyB

Member +
Wel finally had my car RR'd today went quite well was a DynoDynamics RR which are very renound for being dead accurate and not over reading like many so here are the results at 1 bar with my TD04.

scan.jpg

The tuner said I would have got alot more if I had a decent Dizzy and Rotor arm and a decent set of leads lol oh and didnt have a hole in my Flexi.

So Im happy with this result.

KrissyB

Member +
Nice one buddy :) Bet you are well chuffed :)

Yeh matey not a bad result , the guys there are really professional and dont bullshti and make stuff up they said that these Dyno's are really good but upset alot of people due to them not being as high in fugures compared to others.

I am going too post a shootout day up later in the Meets forum

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Yeh matey not a bad result , the guys there are really professional and dont bullshti and make stuff up they said that these Dyno's are really good but upset alot of people due to them not being as high in fugures compared to others.

I am going too post a shootout day up later in the Meets forum

Indeed mate you are happy that is all that matters. Looking forward to that meet :)

KrissyB

Member +
Was this on the WEPR TD04 Hybrid matey ?

yes matey same as GlanzaDans setup :)

In the new year I will go back and have another done when I have the relevant bits sorted but he assured me another 10-15bhp could be acheived easily

Bullet00th

Member +
yes matey same as GlanzaDans setup :)

In the new year I will go back and have another done when I have the relevant bits sorted but he assured me another 10-15bhp could be acheived easily

Nice result mate :) Your car looks sweet. Sure you'll notice a nice difference with new leads, plugs and dizzy.

Well done mate.

Matt

weakboy2

Member +
Nice one buddy :) Glad your happy!

I would deffo say nick has mapped it on the safe side tho! (which is fair enough on a stock engine) :)

Kelly

Member +
Will move this thread to the RR section ;)

As long as your happy with your car thats the main thing :D

why does the reading have the speed across the bottom? i havent seen one like that before?

KrissyB

Member +
There are lots of different outputs they can stckon the bottom and as it was only a power run I guess they shoved that on there lol :)

KrissyB

Member +
Nice one buddy :) Glad your happy!

I would deffo say nick has mapped it on the safe side tho! (which is fair enough on a stock engine) :)

Glad he did matey to be honest as its stock internals and Sam from UKSC isn't removng the 5e from the Paseo untl the new year so I have to make this beast last lol :):):):).

fastglanza

Member +
also what ecu and injectors ure using? these turbos are still at sleep under 14-15psi....Good result tho

Anyone know what compressor wheel wepr has used for the hybrid?

sx_turbo

Lifer
Anyone know what compressor wheel wepr has used for the hybrid?

it's all cloke and dagger stuff.

as far as i can tell it just has an upgraded compressor wheel, supposed to give an extra 10-15bhp, so i dont think any one will be hitting the supposed "300bhp capability"

good result though krissy, although i must admit i thought it would get more, but as been stated it seems to be mapped on the safe side.

Phil

Super Moderator
a, i reading the graph right? thats the AFR on the right?

so what was changed between the two runs? thats shes actually running slightly richer and making more power on the blue one>?

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
203.4 @1bar.

seems like shes a bit later than a normal td04 to get on boost/fullboost ?
just geussing your revs but it looks like your not getting full boost till 4700 roughly?

Phil