caught drink drivin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwdstarlet

Member +
wel i was caught drink drivin at the start of april,,just wondering will i be able in insure my pride and joy when im back on the road???

how will insure me ? in IRELAND.

and im not going paying like 4k now lads.HAHA.

clarkytrd

Member +
I wouldnt be worrying about it now cause you wont be back on the road for a long time mate!

You should be more worried about getting your licence back for a start!

Valdo

Fresh Recruit
u dont deserve to be on the road man i hope u get the biggest fine and the biggest ban possible :argue:

Derek

Lifer
You wont get insured on anything sporty for a long long time mate, was it the morning after or what happened?

jam35

Member +
your better of selling your pride and joy mate as you will be paying around the 4k for insurance, drink driving is one of the most frowned upon offences by insurance companies as you cant be trusted.you have to tell the insurance company about it for 5 years from the date of offence.i got done in 2005 and am still paying for it now i had to buy a fiat cinquechento when i got my licence back as it was the only car i could afford to insure and even then cost me £1600 THIRD PARTY ONLY.:teach:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Thank god it isnt malta.. 95% of the population drink and drive.. judging by the posts above.. you really wouldnt like driving in malta.. not to mention the overwhelming road rage :haha:

(ps i dont agree with drunk driving, just stating facts ;))

kon

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Thank god it isnt malta.. 95% of the population drink and drive.. judging by the posts above.. you really wouldnt like driving in malta.. not to mention the overwhelming road rage :haha:

(ps i dont agree with drunk driving, just stating facts ;))

kon

yep same goes in Italy, its a common thing. Weird lol. Over here its mental strict towards the subject.

Chill the fuck out guys, Christ. Hes asking a question. Just answer him instead of calling him names.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
we must have real mammy boys on this site that never do anything wrong its so annoying i would nt stand for being called names like that anyway , do ye never break the law then no ??

corofin12345

Member +
love the way people come on here and ask a simple question and then get slated and harassed...if you dont have an answer for the chap stop spamming his thread.. it can happen anybody ok.. a mistake he will learn from.. nobodys perfect.. grow up!!!

pig666eon

Member +
leave the lad alone hes the one dealing with the shit not yous

when you get your licence back you will have to get name driver on it only way around the 4k

had a friend in the same situation hope you dont think about doing it again its stupid and losing your licence is the biggest kick in the hole ever

Tanz

Lifer
I think people tend to forget that up to about 10 or so years ago drink driving wasn't really frowned upon at all here in Ireland well in my area anyway....

The majority of people did drink and drive and it was considered the norm.....
Alot of our parents did it and therefore alot of us saw nothing wrong in doing this also especially when we weren't effected by the consequences of drinking and driving....

Im not for a second condoning drink driving as i am totally against it,im merely just reminding ye that this was once a culture here and although you may not agree with it and rightly so there is no need to get excessive about it....

corofin12345

Member +
wel i was caught drink drivin at the start of april,,just wondering will i be able in insure my pride and joy when im back on the road???

how will insure me ? in IRELAND.

and im not going paying like 4k now lads.HAHA.

1. how much were you over the limit.

2. have you been brought 2 court yet.

3. if so. how long were you put off the road for.

4. bring your licence 2 the court house for the endorsement cause if you dont, when you get back on the road the 3 year endorsement still stands untill the date you get your licence stamped for the endorsement... in otherwords if you get your licence stamped now the 3 year endorsement starts now.. people think they get away with it cause they dont get a letter or anything 2 say bring it in 2 get stamped and then wonder even after 3 years why their insurance is still high.. do it now chap....

5. your insurance will go up 2 around 4,000 and some companys wont even take you.. shop around..

6. dont do it again.. lesson learned

turboflow

Member +
i am sorry, any other subject i will input properly but just sit back and let people drink drive risking themselves and others. would have been a different story had some one got injured or killed, its what it leads to. i am so against it i think its fucking childish behaviour

somal

Member +
i dont think i wanna get drunk and drive a starlet let alone one thats boosting good, when u drink your locomotion slows, slow reaction on the road

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
when you get your licence back you will have to get name driver on it only way around the 4k

As in he's still the main driver but with a second person insured or him as a named driver? I don't think insurance fronting would be the best solution after a ban!

I don't think it's only people who are goody goody who get riled by it, I think it's disgusting and have I done it, yes. It's because I know how stupid I was that I get so riled by it because I was def not safe to drive. I'd never even consider it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.