Charleville Castle Co Offaly Ireland... Show your interest ...

gv1.3

Admin
Well.. I know we recently were talking about getting a meet together and going ghost hunting...

This castle is supposed to be one of the most haunted if not THE most haunted place in Ireland.

It is not open to the general public for tours etc.....or is it.....

IF and thats a big IF! we could organise a tour/ghost hunting/spend the night maybe.... who would be interested?

There is a chance this can be organised at a cost and I will be there for sure... do you have the ballz to come along??!?

Let me know below if anyone has an interest in this please.

Thanks,

Dylan

Dar81

Lifer
haha.. and a spare of cax, just in case there's cause for the proton pack to be used!..

Heard of the castle plenty of times before but never knew it had a haunted history.. Had a little read about it there.. interesting indeed..

gv1.3

Admin
well I am waiting to hear back from them on what they can offer us if we "donate" some money to them...

I got an offer about 4 or 5 years ago to spend the night there in exchange for planning their wireless network but I was so busy in work I couldnt get time to go... Ive regretted it ever since.

T

tdo4starlet

Careleville Castle Co Offaly is this were fm 104 radio spent halloween

steo800

Member +
spent a long weekend at castle palooza.....didnt seem that scary/haunted, but maybe thats cause i wasnt aware it was suppose to be haunted(was fairly drunk for 4 days though

was camped less than a stone throw from the castle

nice spot though and within walking distance from the town:beer::beer::beer:

Jay

Admin
Would love to attend Dylan, count Lib and me in for some ghostbusting. :cool:

Is it Careleville or Charleville Castle?

wesgt

Lifer
sounds good, i'd be up for it! a friend of mine is big into this, he has some equipment too. he knows people involved on that programme on living, most haunted, he'd def come along!!

gv1.3

Admin
Right just got word back from the guys who run the castle... They put me in touch with a paranormal team who might spend the night there with us.

IF this goes ahead it is going to be a one night stay in the main hall with big fire lighting bring your own sleeping bag and blow up beds are provided.

These guys have a restoration project on the go at the moment and are trying to raise money and so a donation will need to be made by everyone but to be honest I would cough up any reasonable amount for this opportunity and anyone I have mentioned it to so far has said the same.... Ill come back with more details as I get them.

In the meantime if there is anyone else who might be interested in this speak up :)