CHEAP Black Quadlight EP82 Shell + Extras

sdutton007

Member +
***FREE*** Black Quadlight EP82 Shell - NOW FREE!!!

For sale: Black Quadlight EP82 Shell + Extras

Item Condition: Shell is mint, body is very good aside from lacquer peel on the roof and stone-chips on the bonnet.

Price and price conditions: £0 for bare shell. Extras negotiable.

Extra Info: I am nearly finished stripping the bits I need from my EP82 to put onto my EP85 shell, so now have the EP82 shell for sale.

This would be perfect for someone looking to either replace their damaged starlet, or simply to have a shell that can be resprayed a different colour without needing to take their existing starlet off the road.

I have loads of extras that can be negotiated for such as seats, interior, quad-lights. Basically anything that comes standard on an EP82, I'll have.

If it's not gone by the end of the week, it's going to the scrapyard - please save the poor thing and give it a home!

I plan to leave it as basically a bare shell with all bodywork, standard suspension and some steel wheels (assuming I can get hold of some).

ALLOYS NOT INCLUDED although I have several sets available at extra cost to be negotiated - these include Rotas, Team Dynamics, some split rims and others.

I have included the pic below (with the gold wheels) to show you how good it cleans up! It's filthy at the moment as you can tell from the other pics...

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM me or post below.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will need to be trailered away.

Last edited:

StarletGTUSA

Fresh Recruit
Would you be interested in selling parts off your shell and sending them to the US? My EP82 Turbo got hit in the back two days ago and sourcing parts to fix it is a problem in the US.

sdutton007

Member +
Would you be interested in selling parts off your shell and sending them to the US? My EP82 Turbo got hit in the back two days ago and sourcing parts to fix it is a problem in the US.

I would consider it - what parts specifically? I can imagine big parts like the boot-lid would cost huge amounts on postage..

Come on folks, show the poor car some M233RCY...

Lol, that's what the car's been nicknamed since I got it.

Barnz74

Fresh Recruit
Hi - do you have driver's seat and front (between lights) grille to sell? I am after pls.
From 2nd pic looks like you've kept them?
Like the gold & the red wheels!! Mmm.

sdutton007

Member +
Hi - do you have driver's seat and front (between lights) grille to sell? I am after pls.
From 2nd pic looks like you've kept them?
Like the gold & the red wheels!! Mmm.

Yeah got all that. Ive got 2 sets of seats with different patterns. Got different grilles too. Ill post pics up in a bit m8 then just make me an offer

Feel free to make an offer on the red rotas too but im keeping the gold ones for my ep85.

OFF topic but thats a cool plate

please som1 restore this

Cheers. Yeah, this car is too good to go to the scrapyard but if nobody is interested then it has to go :(

sdutton007

Member +
This is now a bare shell but is free to a good home!

If you can arrange collection today or tomorrow, it's yours!

Please rescue the poor thing - it's too good to go to a scrapyard!

Last edited:

Kyle_R

Member +
Run a Stanley knife down the glue first of all then try pry the clips off it's the best way I done it on my old GT when 1 was broke.let me know how you get on :) and will need bye clips aswell as lost them

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
Sorry to bump an old thread but I did a google for the number plate and it brought me to this thread. Gutted to see what's happened to it as I owned the car from 2006 until late 2012 :(

sdutton007

Member +
Sad to see it. A lot of them have ended up dead like this unfortunately.

Yeah, it was a shame to have to scrap the poor thing - I think it was the best condition shell (except for the roof peel) that i've ever had.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I did a google for the number plate and it brought me to this thread. Gutted to see what's happened to it as I owned the car from 2006 until late 2012 :(

:( Poor thing deserved better... if only someone had wanted the shell for free :(

Random question here but did the passenger side rear window get smashed while you owned it? There were some deep scratches that looked like someone had pried the back window out and lots of broken glass under the carpet...