Cheap xbox 360 & ps3 wanted

Rumel786

Member +
Not bothered about amount of games on the 360 tbh, my one recently got blocked from online gaming and need a console to get online on cod 6 ;) can do some deals with parts i have for sale if interested.

PS3 needed just mainly to play buzz tbh so not bothered how many games it comes with.

Rumel786

Member +
how comes your console been blocked mate?

Latest firmware chip upgrade was done to play cod 6 and microsoft banned approx 1 million users on release day of cod 6!

Filthy basrtard! iv still got my limited edition cod6 game in the packaging as i collect only limited edition games but download them and pay it on a burnt disc so all my games are in packaging and limited edition ones ;)

GTWorld

Member +
I would buy his xbox but its only arcade and they do good bundle atm where you get everythink for cheap

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Latest firmware chip upgrade was done to play cod 6 and microsoft banned approx 1 million users on release day of cod 6!

Filthy basrtard! iv still got my limited edition cod6 game in the packaging as i collect only limited edition games but download them and pay it on a burnt disc so all my games are in packaging and limited edition ones ;)

i would never risk losing my xbox ha i love it. you must be crazy mate. good idea tho with the limted edition games tho

jamesbaa

Member +

You have a PM rumel

Rumel786

Member +
Not forever! give it 2 weeks and it will be back on but im buying a second console and will be buying 2 copies of each game i purchase! (1 normal & 1 limited edition)

GTnomez

Member +
No, if your banned your banned believe me unless you know someone who can pick up a cpu key in a dead xbox.